You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Responsible for projects/campaigns valued over €200K from more than 10 different clients. • Creating and leading digital strategies for Performance campaigns (CPA/CPC/CPL), using platforms such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook, MailChimp, WordPress and Affiliate networks. • Assigned Strategist/Copy Writer/Content Developer for assorted Social Media pages, Display advertising, Landing Pages/Corporate Websites (SEO) and E-mail Marketing newsletters. • Projects from: The European Commission, Santander Totta, AGEAS/AXA, Shell, Elsevier, Impresa, The Navigator Company/Portucel, Holmes Place, Merck MSD, and other smaller accounts.
• Achieved a $12 Million annual sales revenue on nine product categories within assigned retail clients (El Corte Inglés, Media Markt, Radio Popular, Makro, The Phone House and SMB retailers). • Grew accounts business by 20% and 70% in printing and computing categories, thus contributing for HP Portugal’s consumer business overachievement of 138% in H2. • Led frequent negotiations with retailers on quarterly sales forecasts; business reviews; new product launches; promotional strategies; customer service; and digital trade marketing strategies.
• Responsible for Promotional and Merchandising matters; grew MEO’s subscriptions by 30% (estimated €1.500) over one month, through field marketing activities for a new store opening.
• Coordinated public service projects, publishing over 10.000 Q&A on the daily newspaper/website; and then presenting reports to the newspaper's Board of Directors.
• Handled communication projects for the biggest Portuguese retailer – Sonae – particularly on shopping centers (Sonae Sierra), hypermarkets (Sonae Distribution) and healthcare (Well’s) • Contributed on new products and services’ concepts through benchmarking and naming ideas
• Managed communication projects for a group of clients valued over $1 Million in invoicing, composed by Bacardi-Martini, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Repsol and Caixa Geral de Depósitos (a public and the biggest Portuguese banking group)