- Study on Bioart within the project Art, Architecture and New Materialities and the program for new researchers of the Ministry of Education and Culture.
- Assisted in managing travelling exhibitions and coproductions. - Assisted in the exhibition Punk. Sus rastros en el Arte Contemporáneo. - Assisted in the exhibition and the archive MIRALDA. MADEINUSA.
- Supported the organization of talks, screenings and workshops. - Developed social media strategies to promote the events.
- Supported the management of digital content, social networks, databases and document repositories. - Coordinated and Assisted focus group’s research and analysis. - Enhanced peer communication processes between members.
- Managed brand’s online presence (blog and social medias). - Guided brand communication with press and showrooms.
- Improved organization’s online presence. - Updated corporate blog regularly. - Incorporated social medias.
- Latest Trends in Contemporary Art (A+ with Honors) - Contemporary Philosophy (A+ with Honors) - Fashion Industry and Culture (A+ with Honors) - Creation, Management and Evaluation in Culture (A+) - Cultural Heritage Management (A+) - Exchange at York University (Toronto, Canada) - Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports Scholarship
Article published in 'Irreverencias. Cirugía y Estética' Magazine by the History of Philosophy, Aesthetics and Philosophy of Culture Department of the University of Barcelona.