Ibrahim is a 28-year-old digital entrepreneur and co-founder of GUAP, which has grown from the world’s first video magazine to becoming a multi platform youth media brand, covering all aspects of creativity and culture. In the last few years, he has become an award-winning entrepreneur, speaker and investor. Some achievements include being honoured as a “Digital Pioneer” by The Mayor Of London for his work in entrepreneurship in digital media and also named as 1 of the top 100 most influential BAME leaders in the UK Tech Sector published in the Financial Times. Ibrahim has gone from strength to strength, becoming a go-to source and voice for youth, leading him to work with & be profiled by major brands including Nike, Adidas, The Evening Standard, NME, BBC 1xtra, ICA & more.
+ Show more
- Together We MoveAs part of a fresh collaboration with Kurt Geiger, the new AW21 campaign - ‘Together, We Move’ - spotlights signature Kurt Geiger London lines in a series of short films and stills. As a tribute to the city that continues to inspire us, ‘Together, We Move’ follows a group of young Londoners as they link up and explore the vibrant scenes of their hometown. Colourful and uplifting Kurt Geiger London styles for AW21 reflect the upbeat vibe shared between the eclectic group of friends, capturing a
- GUAP Magazine - Creative G-List 2019 - Leaders of Tomorrow EditionLeaders of Tomorrow Edition ⚡ Focusing on gen-Z creatives in Music, Fashion, Arts & Culture and Tech at the top of their game who are redefining what the future of culture, ownership and sustainability looks like. Featuring Jennifer Mcking, Pooja Popat, Mabintou Kolley, Kemi Unruly, Busayo Oyedoyin and Sham Steele.
- GUAP Magazine Issue 15 - Humble Beginnings EditionAs the first quarter of the year comes to an end and we enter spring; we look back on the last few months with gratitude and joy as we celebrate growth, life and prosperity. Despite coming an awful long way, we acknowledge that none of this would be possible without the love and support from our community of creatives worldwide that continue to be a pillar for our platform. We thank you. The intro of 2019 has been plagued with some monumental losses for our culture with the untimely passing of
- GUAP Magazine Issue 14 - The Young IssueAGE IS NOTHING BUT A NUMBER. There is no time like now where this statement holds true. There are so many amazing young people currently doing things that were seen merely as impossible for people of their age. From the music charts, to academics, the age of success is getting younger by the second. Whether this is due to the internet or the rise of role models in culture, one thing is for sure the talent is undeniable. This is a statement to every young person out there. You are capable of a
+ View all
Projects credited in
- R.A.E - IMPOSTER [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]'I know that I’m exactly where I’m meant to be' Shot and Directed by Ibrahim Kamara Styled by Tiyana Henriques Makeup by Jackline Edwards R.A.E's 'Imposter' is such a special song and it was important that we got it right. I was tasked with using @dailypaper SS22 collection to bring the idea to life. In the briefest way possible, the first look represents the overwhelming use of negative words that those who experience/d imposter syndrome use/d when discussing themselves and their jour
- Top 50 companies to work for in 2021Looking to kickstart or pivot your career in 2021? We’ve put together a list of 50 top companies to work for! We formulated this list by using insights from the popularity of companies and the jobs they post on The Dots, topped off with a dash of our team’s wisdom and a good mix of brilliant charities and pro-social companies. Be sure to follow your favourites to stay up to date with their events and all-important job opportunities!225
- This Black History Month 2020, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a long way to go when it comes to conquering the lack of diversity in all industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. True diversity at every level is the key to innovation and success, so we celebrate and promote Black talent throughout the year, including via our list of brilliant Black leaders. This is definitely not an exhaustive list, so we’re always looking to unearth more incredible rising stars to feature and promote, to h159
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFull Time
GUAP is the world’s first video magazine – a revolutionary youth platform at the forefront of creative culture, discovering and showcasing emerging talent. The aim of GUAP is to document & nurture young grass roots creative talent within music, fashion, the arts & business, both locally & globally. Founded in 2015 our magazine is an innovative magazine bridging the gap between print & digital using augmented reality. It redefines the norm by presenting the world with a new & unique way to recognise the untold, unseen & unforgettable young talent. Each issue showcases & profiles some of the best youth talent whose work, whether that be in music, fashion, business or the arts, needs to be seen or heard worldwide. As well as producing an online & quarterly print magazine, we produce a range of video content, curate events including live music, exhibitions etc, deliver workshops and work with our audience to produce experiences & content for major brands/institutions including Nike, ICA, Southbank & more.
- Artist Management
- Event Curation
- Website Creation
- Youth Marketing
- Public Speaking
Digital PioneerGreater London AuthorityInvolved in Mayor Of London's marketing campaign for digital talent. The campaign focused on some of London’s young ‘Digital Pioneers’, in an attempt tol inspire and engage young Londoners through their journeys into the digital and tech sector and shine a light on the huge range of opportunities available in London’s digital economy.
Magazine Of The YearYoung Music Boss AwardsThe YMB awards recognizes industry talent and awards the U30 trailblazers who work tirelessly behind the scenes to elevate the culture. The YMB awards celebrates the best of the present and future on a night featuring performances by the most exciting artists of this time and presentations by prominent figures in the industry. The Awards will are judged by a panel of respected industry heads, associations and the public. The Inaugural YMB Awards took place no the 23rd of November 2017 at Tuke Hall, Regent's Park.