You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Thesis: Do you believe in angels? A quantitative research on the prioritization of investment criteria of business angels on AngelList."?
I am a self-motivated person who is intrigued by technology, art and marketing. I have worn different hats in my career- communications manager, event planner, researcher and salesperson. What I have learned so far is that teamwork is the most important element of success. In my academic and work experience so far, I have observed that successful outcomes have mainly been driven by the presence of dynamic, united and responsible teams. After all, no man is an island. Living by the phrase: It's nice to be important but it’s more important to be nice. Kindness is my middle name, just kidding; I do not have a middle name, but I try to do the best I can with this life, to be of use. I love meeting new professional acquaintances. Reach out to me to talk about technology, art or films. Specialties: communications, marketing, generating ideas, taking up responsibilities and working under pressure. Weaknesses: Addicted to webinars, TV series and viral video ad campaings.
• Communicating with visitors from all over the world. • Helped in the planning and creation of the exhibition. • Represented Neon and the artist, Aemilia Papaphilippou.
• Responsible for all Press and Media needs of the Santorini Biennale.
• Helping artists to install and produce their artwork. • Represented Neon organization and the artists.
• Responsible for customer service. • Sampling Manager. • Maintained business bank accounts, accounts payable and accounts receives.
• Responsible of the organization of the Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie (SIHH) that was held in Geneva in 2011. • Communication with my superiors, co-workers and associates in the field of luxury goods from all over the world. • Organizing the arrivals, departures and SIHH passes during the period of the exhibition. • Organizing the meetings for the company with the associates and keeping notes. • Conducting recovery rates using balance sheets and income statements for the companies in the field of watchmaking.
I'm currently pursuing a Certificate in Digital Marketing from NYU's School of Professional Studies. Upon completion of this program, students have the ability to: - Develop and execute a digital deployment plan to solve digital marketing challenges - Integrate digital initiatives, including websites, search, e-mail, social media, mobile campaigns, and various online promotions. - Conduct consumer research in order to produce effective campaigns and a cost-effective means of generating leads, increasing sales, and enhancing customer relationship management (CRM) programs. - Target and deliver smart marketing messages to on-the-go and digital media-savvy audiences. - Achieve better results with digital spending and show the exact return on marketing investment.
Modules include: Art Markets, Cultural Economic Theory & Application, Economics of Fashion, Design and Architecture, Innovation & Cultural Industries, Cultural Organisations, Cultural Entrepreneurship. Thesis: ”Do you believe in angels? A quantitative research on the prioritization of investment criteria of business angels on AngelList.”
The Department of Marketing and Communication is the only university department in Greece that specializes in Marketing. Courses: Introduction To Business Administration, Psychology, Quantitative Methods I, Electronic Communication Tools, Economic Analysis For Business Decisions I, Organizational Behaviour, Introduction To Communication, Quantitative Methods II, Introduction To Marketing, Accounting I, Consumer Behaviour, Decision Making, Business Economics, Human Resource Management, Electronic Communication, Product Policy, Accounting II, Marketing Research, Management Information Systems, Public Relations, Sales Management, Pricing And Financial Analysis, Electronic Marketing, Advertising, Financial Management I, Channels Of Distribution & Logistics, Economic Analysis For Business, Strategic Marketing, Business Strategy, Financial Management II, International And Export Marketing, Art and Communication, Sales Promotion And Direct Marketing, Service Marketing, Applied Communication.