First Class Honours student from the University of Southampton in Film and Philosophy. I have professional experience in working with arts organisations and schools, as well as collaborative projects and productions with creatives. Engaging in the arts has allowed me to explore and refine ideas of how we present ourselves. It has shaped me into a focused and assertive individual, eager to learn more about our relationship with art and identity - be it through marketing, teaching or content creating.
- Concept Album Cover ArtworkHere are some examples of my Photoshop skills, creating concept album cover art for some artists. I try and embed as much meaning and symbolism in the artwork that is directly derived from the music it is being the cover for. I also enjoy playing with textures and composition to either emphasise a particular idea/person or to have the cover art work as a form of abstract art.
- Elevator BluesA 30-minute crowdfunded project made by Leo Barton & Iman Bahmanabadi with professional cast and crew. The film follows a young man trying to make it in the music industry only to come across two brothers who will help him, but at a cost. The film later screened with a full house at the Lexi Cinema.
Academy AssistantPauline Quirke Academy of Performing Arts
Finchley, London N3 2BX, UKPart Time
- Planning lessons that deepen young people's understanding of comedy and drama, as well as enlightening them on film production - Educating young people on theoretical acting practices - Developing scripts and scenarios for all genres
- London, United KingdomPart Time
- Creating and editing written and visual marketing content - Researching key words as well as trends and incorporating them within descriptions to enhance content's reach on social media
+ Show more
- Microsoft Office
- Art Creating
- Short Films
- Film Analysis
- Creative Writing
- Content Copywriting
- Content Creation
- Film Editing
- Creative Ideas
ActingIdentity School of Acting
London, United Kingdom
Acting Training in the best UK part-time Drama School - specialising in text deconstruction, movement and improv.
Film and PhilosophyUniversity of Southampton
- Southampton, United Kingdom
I have graduated with a First Class Honours in my joint honours degree Film & Philosophy.
+ Show more