Click to edit summaryImogen Houldsworth is a London based Textiles Print Designer from MA Fashion, Central Saint Martins. She takes inspiration from abstract and minimalist mid-century modern art and photography; exploring depth and texture using hand-drawing to create graphic dynamic printed textiles. E: [email protected] W: www.ImogenHouldsworth.com
- Created colour boards and sourced fabrics. Production assistant keeping communication of articles between studios and mills. Assisted design team and general running of fabric development studio.
Full-time Textiles Designer of handmade prints, digital prints and embroideries for the fashion market. Creating from original and intuitive concepts and constructing print toward a final garment shape.
- Designer of both digital and handmade textile prints for the fashion market creating original concepts and developing print by use of hand-drawing and painting, screen-print and taped designs. - Graphic Artworker. I.e colour changes, repeats, scaling etc
- Artwork design and developer of engineered screen-prints for leather show garments presented by Thomas Tait, London Fashion Week.
- Digital print designer.. This work was presented throughout Garvidas womenswear collection at Vauxhall Fashion Scout, London Fashion week.
- Digital print designer for Louis Vuitton Menswear.
- Designer of surface embellishment of Mary Katrantzous garments for catwalk displayed at NewGen, London Fashion Week.
First Class Honors