As a designer, I aim to create delight in everyday experiences. I specialise in user experience, visual communication and user interface design. I currently hold the role of Senior Art Director at AKQA. Prior to this, I was the Lead UX Designer at Reuters, responsible for improving the user experience of existing news products and delivering exciting innovations and features across B2B platforms as well as the build and roll out of a new design system for Reuters.com. I also led the creative for Run For Heroes. We launched the fundraising campaign #Run5Donate5Nominate5 on Instagram which raised over £6.7 million for NHS Charities Together COVID-19 appeal. It became the most successful virtual fundraiser in the UK ever, and third globally.
- Reuters.comWorking to implement and expand a new design system and visual identity. My predominant focus for this project was on the registration and subscription workflows whilst ensuring the user needs of the platform were balanced alongside technical feasibility and requirements - taking the site to beta and beyond for launch.
- Reuters ConnectOffering single-platform access to all Reuters content, dating back to 1896. I am responsible for delivering technological innovations and features for the primary agency news product at Reuters. I have built a comprehensive design system, with the focus on improving the user experience of the platform to make accessing the plethora of multimedia content as seamless as possible into the fast-paced editorial workflow.
- A Plate For LondonI volunteered for the not-for-profit, owning the art and brand direction during the 2020 national lockdown. As part of this I created menu cards, motion graphics for social media storytelling, a library of templated social media posts and a website to aid in their mission in tackling food poverty across London during the pandemic.
- London Minds'London Minds' is a peer-to-peer service that signposts users to useful resources and external sites that will aid them in self-managing their mental health. Users are able to feedback on surfaced recommendations, making the service a collaborative tool for Londoners to communicate and share community-led information with their mental health.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- (Applications closed) Portfolio Masterclass at AKQA – Digital Design, Product Design, UX & UIPLEASE NOTE: Applications are now closed. View and apply to other Portfolio Masterclasses here. Calling all product designers, digital designers, UX and UI designers, this one is for you! We're looking for 30 passionate and talented folk to join us at this Portfolio Masterclass at AKQA. Whether you want to kickstart your career, show your ideas or step up to a fresh new position, this masterclass could be your stepping stone. Apply here before Friday October 14th at 10am ABOUT THIS EVENT Th9
+ Show more
- Branding Identity
- Layout Editorial Design
- Photoshop Rendering
- Web Design
- Product Design
+ Show more