I am a media professional with substantial experience in UK film distribution. Originally from Barcelona, I moved to London in 2011 to study a Masters Degree in Media. Since then I have worked for film distributors, festivals and in digital film, combining it with voluntary work such as script reading and film programming.
- Coordinating multiple film distributor’s and studios releases (Warner Bros, eOne, Schedule 2, etc.). - Liaising with cinemas. - Maintaining a good relationship with clients.
-Developing a social media strategy. - Keeping the different social media channels up to date.
- Developing a digital marketing strategy: outreach and grassroots marketing, social media, newsletter. - Managing film licencing, encoding and delivery to VOD partners. - Collecting data from partners for final report.
- Managed social media marketing, website and digital advertising incl. Google Analytics reporting. - Coordinated online communications with print media publicity and events.
- Assisted with international festival strategy for high-profile, award-winning feature documentaries. - Responsible for coordinating logistics for film prints globally. - Researched existing and emerging markets for new titles.
- Project supervisor setting editorial guidelines and providing general oversight during all phases. - Liaising with the advertising, press and printing departments. - Research and identify new market opportunities. - Organizing book launch events.
Masters Degree taken at London College of Communications, UAL: Critical thought applied to current media practices. Explore contemporary media and communications alongside the creative and professional practices that are central to the cultural industries.
Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy studies including history, ethics and different currents.