I offer agile end-to-end platform-specific photography solutions to creatives, integrated producers, and art directors working in fashion, advertising, editorial, and e-commerce. Avid traveller, fitness enthusiast, fun and family oriented. Lover of tall mountains, meaningful art, crispy bacon, and choosing happiness.
- Honest Department Lookbook SS2019Sustainable womenswear is online department store Honest Department’s specialty, and they chose us to create editorial images promoting their brand that featured items from their latest collection. The amazing location in Clapton lent a fresh green vibe to the photos, and the playful, feminine art direction made for some great shots! The images launched the new collection on their e-commerce website, and we shared across all channels of social in an online campaign.
- Framechain 2019 (Model E-Commerce)Not Studio, a digital studio specialising in fashion and e-commerce, reached out for help with their client FrameChain, an upmarket eyewear accessories brand based between London and Madrid. They were looking for e-commerce imagery to help launch their new collection, and we were happy to oblige! This shoot came after a successful product shoot for their online shop, where we shot the e-commerce product photography. The challenge was to capture the sharp precise detail in these high-value access
- Honest Department Lookbook SS2019Honest Department commissioned us to create editorial images to promote their latest curation of sustainable womenswear and cement their brand positioning as the premier online department store for sustainable women’s fashion. The simple autumnal colour palette lends a nostalgic and filmic aesthetic to the lookbook which was styled to suit the needs of the modern eco-conscious woman. We had a quite challenging day shooting 45 items and changing sets and beauty thrice, not to mention shooting on
- Revlon Social CampaignLeading London production company MR.WHITE commissioned us to capture still life photography for their client Revlon’s summer campaign celebrating their new bestsellers. We shot these simultaneously with the model set and the video set, making for quite the fun and productive day on this campaign! Still life photography works best when it successfully captures the tone and the mood that ties together a campaign while still putting the products front and centre, and we think that we brought in th
- 100 Sydney StreetCreative director Laetitia Tomasso needed help with a tricky brief — her client needed lifestyle shots that highlighted the key selling points of their new luxury development in Chelsea. The images were meant for both print and online distribution, and successfully captured the aspirational lifestyle that the Singaporean property developers wanted to get across in their marketing.
- Durex – Ladies Let’s Lube!Dragons Group commissioned us to produce lifestyle photography for one of Reckitt Benckiser’s most popular brands Durex. Teaming up with Havas Worldwide, we crafted the key visuals used for their female-customer driven campaign “Ladies Let’s Lube!” A mix of lifestyle and still life photography, it was a very challenging but exciting day on set!
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Fashion Photography
- Still Life Photography
- Advertising Photography
- Ecommerce Photography
- Commercial Photography
- 35mm Film Photography
- Product Photography
Commercial PhotographyCentral Saint Martins
- London, United Kingdom
Portraiture and Commercial Photography Certification
Singkuwento 2016 Official SelectionSingkuwento International Film FestivalMy short film "The Truth As Told In Lies" was selected to screen at the Singkuwento Internation Film Festival - Manila, Philippines. https://www.facebook.com/5kuwento/
Cinemalaya 2015 Official SelectionCinemalaya Film FestivalMy short film was selected to screen at the Philippines' largest independent film festival. http://www.cinemalaya.org/films/indie-nation/truth-told-lies
+ Show more