I am an enthusiastic and focused person who enjoys challenges and fast paced working environments. • Marketing and events professional with 5 years international experience • Team player with outstanding organisational, communication and management skills + Available for Freelance, project or full time work.
• Working alongside the HTC Global Marketing Manager managing different campaigns across EMEA, Asian and American Markets plus supervising its implementation across POS, Press, Broadcast, Digital & OOH • Supporting the account management team and ensure that deadlines are met across the business. • Planning and management of financial control of a Project. • Developing content shcedules • CRM management and Corporate and Marketing materials production • Management of multiple projects at a time, while building workflows and compiling information to build presentations and reports tailored to our client needs. Key achievements: M8 (HTC flagship phone) Launch Marketing campaign accros EMEA, Middle East and Asia. Management of Localisation and adapt of all HTC Marketing activities accross POS, OOH, Press, Digital and Broadcast on a global basis.
• Outreach and Event Marketing; Coordination of all efforts to publicize the event • Management of the content and the production of the different stages • Research and book talents. Keeping excellent records of contracts to 280 speakers as well as their travel, logistics and technical requirements • Preparation of speaker’s packs and other marketing and sponsorship materials • Support for sponsorship agreements • Management of the event budget • Operational and administrative functions to ensure the project was delivered efficiently as well as ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery. Key Achievements: 8,000 attendees over 4 days at the O2 arena. Successful partnerships with Blackberry, Sony, Dell and European Commission. VIP Speakers like Vint Cerf – cofounder of Google, Nolan Bushnell – founder of Atari and Neelie Kroes, VP of the European Commission.
• Working for the group as an Events and Marketing specialist generating new business and producing events across all the different venues of the group. • Manage the delivery of all events from start to finish ensuring that the events meet the clients expectations • New business development; Research Key companies and clients to approach • Respond to client requests for information, proposals and presentations • Manage Events budgets and liaise with business areas on event costs and resourcing • Manage of Corporate Communications, Marketing activities and brand identity
• Coordination of internal and corporate events • Support sector campaigns and key account initiatives • Maintaining and developing the contact management system • Helping with the production of the firm’s global business development update • Producing and updating existing marketing materials • Internal Communication; Regular update of the Intranet and Newsletter publications.
• Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their digital advertising requirements • Working to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget • Working with the account manager to brief the media, creative and planning teams, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies • Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively • Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification • Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients • Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns