• Plan, promote, organize and manage student recruitment events, trainings and exhibitions • Working with internal and external stakeholders, academic and technical staff, as well as industry key figures • Creating newsletters and digital campaigns to promote specific courses • Updating the university web site, as well as external directories, working with Sales Force • Attending industry events to represent UAL I am required to successfully liaise with internal and external stakeholders, staff management, various College teams as well as effectively negotiating and approaching high-profile industry speakers, where I always try to take a joined up approach and foster a positive culture of collaboration.
• Acting as a stylist: presenting photo-shot concepts to the photographer and the client; • Provides support to on-set team: working with models, photographer and hair and make up team to create successful photo-shoot; organizing the stylist rail, pick ups and returns • Client relation - talent scouting, advising models through the industry, portfolio books sales and model contracts Through the agency internship at Model Advice agency, I gained invaluable understanding of the model business industry. Being required to work on both side of the fence - creative and business, I developed extensive interpersonal and sales skills. Being often first point of contact for the new faces, I established and maintained strong relation with them, advising and guiding them through the industry world.
• Research and resource fabrics and all components from various haberdasheries in London and worldwide • Organizing the production room and sample packs for production • Dealing with manufactures and suppliers; • Working closely with the design department to develop the collection design in regard to trimmings, linings and textile • Working with Zedonk; • Involved in the brand presentation and show at the LFW - helping with casting and overall show coordination; acting as a Front of House at the day of the show
• Design research, technical drawings, producing mood boards and print materials - invitations, labels, working on the brand A/W14 look book • Textile experimentation, fabric sourcing, helping with samples production • Working on company presentation for upcoming fashion events, attending sales and fashion shows Through the Design internship position I gained coherent and complete understanding of design development process, required to build a strong consistent collection. Due to the innovative, yet craft character of the brand; I was involved in looking for experimental techniques and solutions, especially in textile and fabric manipulation. Being lucky to work for an emerging brand required full determination, flexibility and willingness to learn quickly, which allow me to participate and explore all business aspects, far beyond pure designing
• Planning, organising and managing events across UAL to entertain and build cross-cultural communication among UAL master students • Maintaining social media channels and creating off and online campaigns to popularise these events • Budget planning, risk assessment, weekly report to Central marketing team
• Shaping long-term brand strategy including brand aesthetic and voice, social media and online presence; as well as all events and promotional activities within the club-chain • Liaising with external agencies and suppliers to produce point of sales materials and digital campaigns • Working closely with staff, partners, suppliers and media to ensure the flawless development and execution of this strategy • Responsible for initiation and coordination of VIP nights, brand events, special openings and new partnerships In this role I pride myself in establishing and maintaining long-running partnerships with brands such as Guerlain, Philip Morris, Moët & Chandon, Jack Daniels, and Finlandia, that become regular sponsors and partners to various events I organized. Some of these events proved so successful that became regular and continue to be presented within the four clubs of the nationwide chain to this day.
• Serving Heineken’s brand Ariana, Kraft’s waffle Moreni and the insurance company Interamerican • Coordinate and produce 360-degree multichannel campaigns, including outdoor, print, TV and digital • Full operational involvement: daily reports to clients, day-to-day work across the agency teams and sub brands, liaison with external suppliers to progress jobs; chasing designers to fit in deadlines, looking after payments and budget • Organizing video and photo-sessions with external production houses Being an Account Executive at Ogilvy enabled me to gain vital skills in creating and coordinating multiple overlapping advertising campaigns, addressed to different targets. I developed extensive organizational, project management and team-working skills, always ensuring the right information flow to everyone involved into the project. I have also learnt to quickly research and understand different businesses' nature; to analyze trends and current market situation using data and other forms of research.
• Working alongside the team, developing Special Events and PR strategies for Mazda, Bansko Resort, Kempinski Hotels and Roca and manage the execution of each • Partner with external Celebrity managers and PR companies to coordinate events and activities • Scout, hire and brief external suppliers and staff to execute or participate into the projects • Establish media relations and partnerships to effectively achieve the client’s objectives • Write and edit press materials and agency’s briefs, including press releases, pitches, invitations, etc. • Creating budget proposals, press clippings, client’s reports As a PR and Event Coordinator I developed great ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while working in deadline-oriented manner. The event and production profile of the agency gave me the opportunity to gain not only strategic, but hands-on experience as well. I often had to supervise suppliers on set, to attend and coordinate each aspect of the event and to follow with clear and effective marketing report.
Fashion Design and Marketing