Contact me to make an impact on diversity in your organisation | I am passionate that we will only achieve better representation and inclusion in the creative industries if we give young, diverse talent a way in. Creative Mentor Network gives students from all backgrounds opportunities to understand the creative careers landscape and begin building networks. We train mentors in leadership and coaching to get organisations set to embrace the next generation. Former Teach First teacher, I set up Creative Mentor Network in 2015.
- Mentoring Programme for Future ProducersWe've teamed up with APA for our latest mentoring programme, they are the trade body for production companies, animation, VFX, immersive, sound design, music & editing companies making commercials. Young creatives from a lower socioeconomic background are matched with a professional mentor to work towards their goals and a career in the industry. Mentors range from producers to talent bookers to location scouts & more. Mentees must be 18-25 & applications close at 9am on Thursday 27th May. Ap
- Soho ImpactCreative Mentor Network has teamed up with Soho House to launch Soho Impact - a 16-week mentoring programme for 18+ young people and members of Soho House. We are looking for motivated and driven individuals with an entrepreneurial flair, who are interested in finding out more about the creative industries. To apply: https://goo.gl/forms/V8GswA6HahKUZKq32 Deadline 22nd June 2018 Interviews 4th & 5th July 2018
Projects credited in
- Fast Track 50: The Dots & Google accelerate the careers of 50 rising stars.We’re thrilled to announce The Dots is partnering with Google on a new programme: Fast Track 50! Over six months, we’ll fast track the careers of 50 industry ready rising stars – ensuring they land opportunities regardless of challenges set by socio-economic background. With a helping hand from eight incredible diversity organisations (see list below), we will select 40 industry-ready rising stars that have already had mentorship or training. An additional 10 rising stars will be chosen via an116
- This International Women’s Day 2019, meet 100 trailblazers redefining the creative industryDiscover our 2020 list here This International Women’s Day, we’ve launched our latest ‘10x10’ – asking 10 influential industry icons to each nominate 10 trailblazing women and non-binary people who they believe are redefining the creator landscape. The result? An incredible list of 100 trailblazers inspiring change. Our list will be accompanied by a takeover on The Dots – look out for brilliant profiles and projects on the platform as we aim to inspire, as important as ever when considering ‘88164
- Airbnb x Grand Matters - Boundary BreakersOn the 28th November 2018 Grand Matters launched &wherefore, and held their first panel discussion evening as part of an editorial collection ‘Boundless’. I was kindly invited to host this amazing event! The aim of the event was to discuss diversity in the creative industry and present an esteemed panel of speakers, all of whom are proactively breaking down boundaries to inclusion in the industry through the work that they do. The event was presented in partnership with Airbnb, who provided
- Creative Mentor Network Showcase 2019 – RSVP hereWe are looking forward to celebrating as yet another group of mentees and their mentors graduate from our programme, and we really want you to celebrate with us. Class of Autumn 2018 are some of the most talented, excellent, funny, clever, ambitious and kind human beings we have ever worked with. The evening will be a showcase of them and their work, and a fantastic opportunity to see our programme's impact first hand.22
+ Show more
Founder and CEOCreative Mentor Network
London, United KingdomFull Time
Founder of Creative Mentor Network, a charity supporting diversity and inclusion in the creative industries through mentoring. We train mentors and connect them with diverse young talent. We partner with 40+ creative businesses including Lucky Generals, Havas, Sony Music, Sky, Tribal DDB, M&C Saatchi, Pulse Films, We Are Social amongst others. CMN works directly with schools across London to connect talented young people from low-income backgrounds, with those working in the creative industries. Over our 16 week Mentor Development Programme, we develop your employees as inspiring leaders – allowing you to play an active part in diversifying your industry and to develop your staff in one go.
- Education Consulting
- Startup Development
- Social Inclusion
+ Show more