As a recent graphic design graduate of AUB, I found myself completing my university experience with a whole wealth of knowledge and a well developed skill set. As well as having completed two internships during the Summer of 2019 I gained valuable industry insight where these opportunities developed my capabilities and introduced me to new roles within the studio environment. Outside of the studio, I like to practice yoga and keeping up cardio exercises through running or more sporadically dancing my heart out at gigs and festivals.
- Fascinated by the unique shape and colouring of the dragon fruit, I created Fuego as a product that incorporates this strange flavour into an alcoholic aperol beverage. The Fuego branding and packaging style takes inspiration from the Mexican and Central American origins of the fruit. Its leather-like skin has been more commonly aligned with that of the mythical beast of a dragon and from this history I translated the fire-like associations and branded the aperol as Fuego, the Spanish translati
- Seven Centuries is a small publication that typographically visualises the allegorical poem, Paradiso. The newspaper series aims to engage the busy London commuter with literature in small increments. Each day of the working week the passenger can find an insert of the allegorical poem, each daily insert gives 9 verses and then the next day the reader can continue reading the poetry. The proposal aims to collaborate National Poetry Day (2nd October 2020) with the Metro and Evening Standard news
Projects credited in
- As a graphic designer, you'll have to react quickly to new information, exploring new audiences, evolving briefs and recognising advances in technology. Taking risks, asking questions, discovery, experimentation, and reflection are values encouraged on our course. There is no 'right answer' and you will be supported to find your own path to develop, specialist skills and creative design strategies. We encourage you to bring your own experiences to your work. We value human centered, conceptual a
- An innovative approach to a virtual graduate showcase in response to the pandemic causing physical event cancellations. Virtual exhibition: we used the virtual collaboration platform Miro to innovate different user journeys and experiences with a digital graduate showcase. We felt that Miro was an appropriate site to use due to our ability to collaborate on it as a team, as well as the increase in use of virtual project management platforms in industry. Through this platform we guided the viewe
- BUMF is the official award-winning student-led publication for the Arts University Bournemouth. It specialises in publishing the work of AUB students both online and in print. BUMF has always taken pride in the quality of its communication with its readers both in person and through social media. Being stocked across Bournemouth, Oxford and London, the platform is emerging as a great contender in the world of student journalism.
- Publishing Design
DistinctionUCA - University of Creative Arts
- Epsom, United Kingdom
Studying my foundation at UCA introduced me to the communication industry and I really thrived from learning all about publishing and craft. Achieving a distinction grade with specialism in visual communications.