I’m a project manager and creative producer with over 12 years of experience in arts, culture & entertainment, passionate about bringing diverse talent into the creative industry - from artists to arts managers. I founded and sold an award-winning international cultural agency in Brazil, working with emerging artists and servicing brands such as Converse and Red Bull through brand experiences in arts & culture and have since worked in a variety of institutions, delivering international events, curating programmes and managing private-public partnerships. I’m now the founder of I LIKE NETWORKING, a mentoring & networking initiative for women and non-binary people in the creative industries with the aim of fostering a more diverse workforce through our mentoring initiative, event series, podcast and digital resources. Launched during the pandemic, it attracted over 420 applicants on the pilot program, supporting over 71 mentees directly and featured on vehicles such as Evening Standard and Stylist. I create career development events, run networking initiatives and speak in podcasts and webinars on topics from entrepreneurship, freelancing, networking and mentoring. Recent appearances include General Assembly, Creative Entrepreneurs and You-Volution. Get in touch for: * Collaborations * Public Speaking / Career Development work * Development of creative events, projects and brand experiences * Content Development & Curation
- I LIKE NETWORKING - THE PODCASTI LIKE NETWORKING is the podcast based on our mentoring & networking program for womxn and non-binary people in the creative industries. Join us for conversations with inspiring experts from design, fashion, visual arts, theatre and beyond on how they designed their careers and who helped them along the way. Please share, leave a review and subscribe to make sure you don't miss any episodes! https://anchor.fm/l-like-networking/episodes/I-LIKE-NETWORKING---TEASER-eikvkb Stay in touch with us
- S* I LIKE NEWSLETTER 14There has been SO MUCH to digest recently and with galleries opening again I feel like my brain is freaking out trying to fit in EVERYTHING. But here is another attempt at that! Books, podcasts, articles and a news digest to help you absorb the often overwhelming amount of content out there https://mailchi.mp/08dc9796cc5c/s-i-like
- I LIKE NETWORKING ( ilikenetworking.uk)I LIKE NETWORKING aims to support women and non-binary professionals looking for a career in the creative and cultural industry and those who already work in the field but feel stuck. The programme is international, which reflects the global creative sector. Mentees will be paired with a mentor for 4 meetings, over a 3-month period. In collaboration with their mentor, mentees will define their goals, finesse their skill set, and refine their CV. Additionally, mentors will expand mentees' ne
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- You-Volution - Online Summit To Grow Your Personal BrandBACKGROUND Growth & Grace aim to connect, inspire and empower individuals to be their best selves. Whether you’re looking for your next career path, seek the knowledge of others or simply want a supportive community in an often hostile environment, Growth & Grace are there to support you. BRIEF In our second year, we wanted our first event to be big. So we thought, why not host an online web summit that is affordable and relevant that our community would want to attend? IDEA We all have a voi
Project ManagerSelf Employed
London, United KingdomFreelance
Working on a variety of projects and roles for non-profits and consumer-led companies. Projects include: Account manager at FUSE, overseeing multiple strands of activation at European music festivals, delivering a campaign with eighteen influencers, music labels, media partners, talent, the wider team and key clients/stakeholders, as well as supporting the development of AR applications and on-site planning for brand experiences for clients such as Lipton, Vodafone and Tuborg. Communications Manager for Block Universe Performance Art Festival. Implemented the marketing plan with a reach of 49m and 60% engagement growth across social media. Project manager for 'Equality Always Fits', Levi’s project for Pride London 2018 featuring talks, dance shows and a vogue performance. Project manager for Migrateful, an initiative for refugees and migrants, where I oversaw the training, events and launched the corporate class packages, improving efficiency and revenue by 25%.
Events and Communications ManagerOutset Contemporary Art Fund
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Optimized the social media strategy achieving organic growth of 30% in six months. Helped to meet and exceed quarterly goals, managing partnerships with institutions, corporate supporters and high net-worth individuals. Implemented tools to align the communications across all international chapters. Developed and led the patron's events and benefits programme with over five events a month, including international research trips and art fairs.
+ Show more
- Project Management
- Art Management
- Event Management
- Artist Liaison
- Artist Management
- Brand Activation
- Cultural Event
MA Culture, Policy ManagementCity University of London
- London, United Kingdom
Distinction Dissertation: Curatorial Practices in Performing Arts Modules: Managing Organizations, Audiences & Marketing, Popular Music and Society, Public Culture, Cultural Policy.