I am an award-winning creative director working at the intersection of business, technology and art. I currently lead Bloomberg’s in-house global creative and brand group, tackling complex challenges with simple, human-centric solutions. I work across Bloomberg’s full portfolio of businesses, products and philanthropic endeavors. When not in the office, I develop projects as an artist that uses photography and moving image to reflect on today’s political, financial and religious spectrum. I am deeply passionate about the environment and believe that our past holds the key to a more sustainable future. This is also the focus of my small, family-owned real estate restoration and development company. I am based in Brooklyn, NYC where I live with my wife, daughter and British short-haired cat.
- Art x PeaceArt x Peace sells limited edition, fine art prints to raise funds for emergency relief efforts in Ukraine. All profits are currently being donated to World Central Kitchen, who are providing warm meals to thousands of Ukrainians fleeing their homes. There are many ways in which you can help. You can: ✅ Donate a print ✅ Buy a print ✅ Spread the word
- The COVID still lives.The COVID-19 epidemic has placed us at a point of inflection, during which our outside-lives have been put on hold. Taking inspiration from the thing around me, these still lives are an homage to pause and simplicity, shining a light on the little things that make our lives more beautiful and help us cope.
- Flags for the RockIn the Spring of 2020, the Rockefeller Center asked people across the world to show their love for New York by designing flags that would be flown in a temporary art installation on the 193 poles surrounding the iconic Rink at Rockefeller Center. My flags were not selected by the curators, but if you like them, you can download them for free here and print your own.
- Summer HarvestDedicated to summer, Summer Harvest is Modus Vivendi's first publication in 5 years. This collection of 35mm photographs is printed digitally on newsprint, and folded as a 12-page tabloid publication. Each zine is part of a very limited edition of 50 units. Modus Vivendi is a tribute to analog travel photography, captured on 35mm film. All images are taken or curated by Isabel Sierra y Gómez de León. You can access more information about this project, or purchase your own issue here.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Girls Take Wall StreetInspiring the next generation of female leaders in finance. Bloomberg joined forces with UBS and State Street Global Advisors to launch Girls Take Wall Street, an initiative that inspires high school girls to consider careers in finance. On March 1st, more than 100 participants joined Mike Bloomberg at his company's headquarters in New York as part of a day-long event, culminating on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange where they rang The Closing Bell and posed with the Fearless Girl statu
- 1918-2018November 11, 2018 marked the 100th anniversary of the end of WWI. To recognise the event – and to celebrate the Military and Veterans Community at Bloomberg – we created a newsprint publication with original headlines from Armistice Day 1918. The publication was made available to employees and clients via a quick pop-up news stand installed at Bloomberg's European HQ in London Additionally, we run a quick story on our London pantry screen, informing about the significance of the event and anno7
- Hard-to-explain topics, explained simply.Bloomberg Quicktake is the go-to source for simple explanations of complex topics. Quicktake sorts through a lot of information to eliminate the distracting elements and focus only on what's essential. Craft the creative to mirror this process and let the simplicity of QuickTake attract new readers. In its four years of existence, Quicktake had developed a niche following. We wanted to increase our audience to include readers interested in business, economics and topical global news, and who ap6
- Be ready for the imminently possible.Sooner Than You Think is a Bloomberg event franchise focused on the topics and trends on the cusp of revolutionizing business, technology and the world around us. The first in the event in the 2018 series took place at Station F in Paris, the worlds largest startup incubator. Speakers included Anne Hidalgo, Mayor of Paris; Christopher Wylie, Whistleblower and former Director of Research for Cambridge Analytica; Yann LeCun, VP & Chief AI Scientist at Facebook; and John Collison, President & Co-F5
- The future lives here.New economies are a key, relatively untapped audience for Bloomberg. We created an integrated campaign that could scale to any emerging market, from Asia to Latin America, using aspirational messaging that presents an optimistic vision of growth: The future lives here. The campaign was fully-integrated, combining Print and TV with online content that demonstrated the advances being made in these regions, merging existing Bloomberg blog content with specially-commissioned articles, and publishe7
+ Show more
Global Head of Creative and BrandBloomberg Studio
New York, United StatesFull Time
Overseeing all creative, design and branding initiatives for Bloomberg globally. Working across the brand’s full product portfolio. Leading a creative teams of multidisciplinary creative professionals across three offices around the world. Developing new brands and projects that bring Bloomberg's data, news, analytics, technologies and philanthropic endeavors closer to audiences globally.
Creative DirectorBloomberg Studio
- New York, United StatesFull Time
Based in New York, I oversee all global creative campaigns for Bloomberg's Media, Philanthropy and Vertical initiatives. My team is part of the Studio, a creative, digital and content department, part of Bloomberg's marketing organisation.
+ Show more
- Art Directing
- 1. Branding Identity
- Marketing Strategies
- Content Creatiion
- New Haven, United States
Yale SOM x AIGA Business Creatives for Perspective Leaders
+ Show more