My work brings simplicity to complex brand stories. With a strong background in content creation and branding, I lead teams that help dissect the complexities of technology and media brands and products. My approach focuses on audience-driven solutions, where clarity and simplicity become key in driving results through human insight and smart creative ideas. As a leader, I bring creative thinking closer to the boardroom. I design organisations that fuel on innovation and processes that create economies of scale. I bring business objectives closer to the drawing room and encourages creative professionals to think as communicators above all things.
- Summer HarvestDedicated to summer, Summer Harvest is Modus Vivendi's first publication in 5 years. This collection of 35mm photographs is printed digitally on newsprint, and folded as a 12-page tabloid publication. Each zine is part of a very limited edition of 50 units. Modus Vivendi is a tribute to analog travel photography, captured on 35mm film. All images are taken or curated by Isabel Sierra y Gómez de León. You can access more information about this project, or purchase your own issue here.
- Time CapsuleTime Capsule are are series of still lives - visual metaphors representing 2015's most hyped technological advances, using traditional formal representation. The series is to uses familiar visual resources, allegories and sense of humor to try to explain complex technologies to the viewer, as well as the hopes and fears around them.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Girls Take Wall StreetInspiring the next generation of female leaders in finance. Bloomberg joined forces with UBS and State Street Global Advisors to launch Girls Take Wall Street, an initiative that inspires high school girls to consider careers in finance. On March 1st, more than 100 participants joined Mike Bloomberg at his company's headquarters in New York as part of a day-long event, culminating on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange where they rang The Closing Bell and posed with the Fearless Girl statu
- 1918-2018November 11, 2018 marked the 100th anniversary of the end of WWI. To recognise the event – and to celebrate the Military and Veterans Community at Bloomberg – we created a newsprint publication with original headlines from Armistice Day 1918. The publication was made available to employees and clients via a quick pop-up news stand installed at Bloomberg's European HQ in London Additionally, we run a quick story on our London pantry screen, informing about the significance of the event and anno7
- Hard-to-explain topics, explained simply.Bloomberg Quicktake is the go-to source for simple explanations of complex topics. Quicktake sorts through a lot of information to eliminate the distracting elements and focus only on what's essential. Craft the creative to mirror this process and let the simplicity of QuickTake attract new readers. In its four years of existence, Quicktake had developed a niche following. We wanted to increase our audience to include readers interested in business, economics and topical global news, and who ap6
- Be ready for the imminently possible.Sooner Than You Think is a Bloomberg event franchise focused on the topics and trends on the cusp of revolutionizing business, technology and the world around us. The first in the event in the 2018 series took place at Station F in Paris, the worlds largest startup incubator. Speakers included Anne Hidalgo, Mayor of Paris; Christopher Wylie, Whistleblower and former Director of Research for Cambridge Analytica; Yann LeCun, VP & Chief AI Scientist at Facebook; and John Collison, President & Co-F5
- The future lives here.New economies are a key, relatively untapped audience for Bloomberg. We created an integrated campaign that could scale to any emerging market, from Asia to Latin America, using aspirational messaging that presents an optimistic vision of growth: The future lives here. The campaign was fully-integrated, combining Print and TV with online content that demonstrated the advances being made in these regions, merging existing Bloomberg blog content with specially-commissioned articles, and publishe7
+ Show more
Creative DirectorBloomberg Studio
New York, United StatesFull Time
Based in New York, I oversee all global creative campaigns for Bloomberg's Media, Philanthropy and Vertical initiatives. My team is part of the Studio, a creative, digital and content department, part of Bloomberg's marketing organisation.
Team lead, design and productionBloomberg Studio
- London, United KingdomFull Time
As part of the group's internal creative group, I lead the Marketing Studio design and production team in EMEA, working on content and brand awareness projects that help bring the Bloomberg brand to markets outside of the US. My team and I also work hard on marketing campaigns that help raise our profile as a philanthropic institution, working on environmental, social and wellbeing initiatives all over the globe. Lately, we have helped with the launch of the new Bloomberg.com in the Middle East, worked with out India office on a campaign celebrating the 20th anniversary of our presence in the country and re branded the Square Mile Relay, a charity relay race that brings together the financial community in 10 events worldwide.
+ Show more
- Art Directing
- 1. Branding Identity
- Marketing Strategies
- Content Creatiion
- New Haven, United States
Yale SOM x AIGA Business Creatives for Perspective Leaders
+ Show more