Having had the opportunity to live abroad in Australia, South Africa and China allowed me to experience different cultures and design eras. I strive off other creatives and work really well in a team with diverse skills. Working for Apple for four years whilst studying interior architecture at UAL taught me to provide excellent customer service, manage and train team members and most importantly to give and receive positive and challenging feedback. My current interests consist of photography, social media strategy consulting, film production, styling, editing and curating content for current and new clients. I have an exciting, hard working and fun personality, capable working on my own and in a team. I love receiving feedback on the fly and have been told I am very approachable, trust worthy and innovative.
- Launching 'Sphere' - Tala Lighting'A new lighting range from Tala. Enjoy a better quality of light with Sphere.' 'Designed to achieve perfect dimming between warm and cool light, Sphere mimics natural light sources to help you set the right mood in your space.' Directed & Stills - Isabella Rider Video & Lighting - Stephan Knight See full range of content - www.tala.co.uk/sphere-range
- A night at the Hoxton, SouthwarkLast month the Hoxton Hotel launched its brand new London site in Southwark and I got the pleasure to stay a night (Gifted Stay). I loved the vibe of this hotel, we ate at the Albie Restaurant and slept incredibly well. It was a solid 9/10 stay and I will be going back soon! Visit the Hoxton - https://thehoxton.com/london/southwar... Follow me: Insta: @isseyrider www.isabellarider.com
- Lucy Jones Lingerie 2019 Campaign ShootI worked with Lucy on the brief and look and feel of this project. We wanted to capture campaign photography and social media content for @LucyJonesLingerie and her website www.lucyjoneslinerie.com, a new, fresh look for 2020. I created the treatment and pulled together a small team to make the project run smoothly. It was a fantastic day and we captured amazing content. My photographs below are for social media. Campaign photos will be released in December. Campaign Photographer - Paola L
- Capturing Clarice Price-Thomas"Feminine and modern, my designs focus on timelessness and craftsmanship; jewellery designed to be worn everyday and crafted with great care." - Clarice, Bespoke Jewellery Maker We wanted to capture Clarice in her showroom, shop and studio in East London. Photographs can be seen across social media, website and print.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Tala - Packaging RedesignBolstering a LED lighting brand’s sustainability. As part of a company wide initiative to be more sustainable, a small team successfully overhauled the entire Tala product packaging design. Creating a more sustainable, easier to produce and more efficient option for the company. This has resulted in thousands of pounds saved in fees and reduced Tala’s carbon footprint even further.
Social Media and Content ManagerTala LED
London, United KingdomFull Time
Managing the social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Vimeo) I curate digital and written copy for Tala's online channels, Journal and website. Some key projects I've worked on this year: Creating and producing global Tala training videos for our retailers. Assistant Producing a Dezeen X Tala Story video which launched in Sept 2018. Improving and maintaining content, copy and insights from every social media channel. Producing and Directing photo shoots in house and externally. Shooting and editing the first Tala IGTV Video for Instagram. Managing the entire calendar of social media activity for London Design Festival 2018.
Creative Art DirectorGirls Will Be Boys
- London, United KingdomFreelance
OMG SHE'S BALD created by Charnah Ellesse, is a project exploring modern ideas of femininity through women who have shaved their heads. “Feminism isn’t about making women stronger. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” - G.D Anderson My role for this project was to help produce the logistics of locations, timings, castings, direct the camera angles, art direction, assist in the edit and final graphics for the short film. Working with two camera operators was interesting and challenging. We had a digital camera and VHS camera to use for main shots and cut aways through out the film giving it uniqueness. Working in a team was exciting and kept the project interesting. I continuously incorporated peoples ideas, received and gave feedback throughout. The end result was played at a private viewing in Dalston and was featured in DAZED.com / @DAZED instagram with 1.1M followers.
+ Show more
- Art Director Designer Illustrator Ideas Generator
- Adobe After Effects Flash Photoshop Illustrator
- Background in Visual Research and Photographic art
- Good Public Speaking
- Architectural Drawing
- A Consistent Team Player with Strong Customer Service Skills
- can Make you Laugh
- Socia Media
- Advertising Production
- Digital Maketing