I am a social media manager and content creator with over five years of experience in the fashion industry. I currently manage the content creation and social media for East-London sample sale brand, THE BOX on a part-time freelance basis so I am also taking on new clients. Prior to this, I managed the day-to-day running of the global social media accounts of British fashion retailer, Jigsaw as well as writing engaging web copy. I also run my own vintage clothing brand, Anita is, from creative direction and content creation to social media management and copywriting. I thrive on conceptualising photo shoots, art direction and bringing imagery to life through writing engaging social media copy. I am a proficient photographer and have a good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and InDesign, using these tools to create social media infographics on a daily basis. I speak a high level of French and have a wide range of international experience gained in Paris, Barcelona and Montreal as well as my native London.
Fashion & Travel Bloggerwww.fashionetmoi.com
London, United KingdomFreelance
- Creating imaginative and innovative content for my fashion blog, FASHION ET MOI, YouTube channel and social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest). - Collaboration with brands – notably with MOTEL ROCKS covering four consecutive Paris Fashion Weeks (February 2014 – October 2015), including Instagram takeovers, writing guest blog articles, providing photographs for social media.
Social Media & Content CoordinatorJigsaw
- London, United KingdomFull Time
- Managing the day-to-day running of all global social media accounts. - Writing, scheduling and coordinating daily posts for Jigsaw and its luxury sister brand The Shop at Bluebird and responding in real time to follower comments. - Delivering weekly reports on social growth, engagement and social-driven website sessions and revenue using Google Analytics and Iconosquare. - Working closely with the Social Media Manager to define and further develop the social media content calendar. - Liaising with the editorial team on social-specific content creation for the channels - creating shoot concepts; pitching ideas; managing and organising photographers, talent and shoot locations. - Working closely with the Social Media Manager on influencer marketing - researching new talent, coordinating gifting, contract negotiation, budgeting and invoice processing. - Implementing the social media strategy on global and local levels, integrating marketing activities, editorial and cross-channel promotional needs on to social in an engaging and aspirational way. - Covering events on social media - taking photographs and videos and uploading content to the channels in real-time.
+ Show more
- Social Meda
- Creative Writing/blogging
- Vintage Knowledge
- Fashion E-commerce
- Customer Service
- Content Creatiion
- Fashion Trends
- Adobe Photoshop
BA Hons French (2:1)University of Leeds
- Leeds, United Kingdom
- Studying French language and grammar to a high level including translation and interpretation. - Studying chosen modules of French history, arts and politics. - Third year spent working as an English Language Assistant in Paris - teaching 15-19 year olds about British language and culture. - Graduated with a BA Hons French 2:1 in June 2012.