Hi I am Isabelle, I am a London based Fashion Stylist and Art Director. I have focus and interest in green fashion, championing diversity and creating beautiful imagery. I am the Fashion and Lifestyle Editor of The Earth Issue, an environmental art magazine and online platform. @lethal_izzle @theearthissueLocked Pro Plan feature
- I work within a close knit team in styling shoots for Urban Outfitters for their in-store, website and social media content, creating imagery that used throughout Europe and sometimes across North America. - I have worked on shoots such as the Urban Outfitters look book and brand partnerships for clients such as Umbro, Calvin Klein and Champion. - Attend meetings with the heads of design, buying and press team to brainstorm and create looks for monthly creative shoots. - I undertake brand, trend and market research and help to create shoot decks using Adobe Creative Suite. - I brief the Photo Studio on our monthly trend report, going through mood boards, outfitting and key styles this coming season. - When shooting ecommerce I work in a fast paced environment outfitting 50+ looks a day, I direct our hair and make up stylists, sign off rails for our womens and mens freelance stylists and work closely with the photographer and shoot lead in creating aspirational and creative imagery for the Urban Outfitters website.
- I have worked on projects with clients such as: Stella McCartney, Dazed and Confused, Another Magazine, Purveyr, Blank, XI-PHI Films, Kneon, Vanity Teen, Syn, Jute, Superior, Push it, Style Noir, BUMF, NIL, OTHO, Off the Block, Gal-dem, Virginutty and Maxwell Vernon. - I work closely and professionally within a team to create fashion imagery of the highest standard. - I style editorials, advertorials, brand campaigns, ecommerce and music videos. - As well as styling, I art direct and produce shoots. - I create and organise shoot decks, brand direction and mood boards using Adobe Creative Suite. - I liaise with the press offices, studios and operations in product pulls and returns. See less Edit position Assistant Stylist TitleAssistant Stylist Dates EmployedJun 2012 – Dec 2017 Employment Duration5 yrs 7 mos - I have worked as an assistant stylist for clients such as: The Ingenue, MixMag, Used, Spashion, Fantastics Mag, Harrods Magazine, Harrods Man and Rankin. - Work professionally and closely with the stylist and client in a fast paced environment. - LIaise with press offices, studios and operations to organise product pulls and returns. - I dress models, prep and steam product and help on set.
- I worked alongside a small studio team specialising in denim and tailoring. - My duties included dressing models and ensuring product is prepped and steamed. - I oversaw styling orders, organised the studio environment and trained interns. - Worked closely with the Stylist in putting together outfitting. - Worked on brand, trend and market research using Adobe Creative Suite. - Liaised with the different teams that work on the ASOS ecommerce including hair and make up, buyers, sample management, model booking and facilities. - Trained as a shoot lead/ digi using Capture One in choosing and uploading the highest quality imagery for the website.
- I assisted on shoots for Harrods Magazine, Harrods Man and various advertorials and supplements. - My duties as an assistant included clothing and accessory prep, steaming and dressing. - I managed the product returns, liaised with press offices and the Harrods shop floor team. - I pulled product for shoots and made trend reports for the publication. - Used Adobe Creative Suite.
- I assisted in the producing and casting of models for the Sankuanz show for London Collections: Men 2015. - This involved closely working with a small team. - I liaised with model agencies and bookers to cast and procure talent. - Organised and maintained the casting deck using Adobe Creative Suite. - Managing backstage prep and maintenance as well as managing runners.
- I worked alongside a small studio team on the Nasir Mazhar SS15 collection. - I fabric sourced, made patterns and samples, constructed toiles and show pieces. - Liaised with fabric suppliers and garment manufacturers. - I worked as a dresser and an assistant for the show and press party at London Collections: Men.
- I worked toward the Jonathan Saunders resort collection 2015. - Developed print and pattern samples and constructed garment specs using Adobe Creative Suite. - Archiving past collections and materials. - Studio ad hoc in a fast paced environment.
- I am proficient at pattern cutting and construction. - I specialised in menswear design and making. - I also specialised in styling and fashion communication.