I am a Graphic Designer specialising in Branding and Identity. I have a passion for typography, and a meticulous eye for detail. My curiosity to find the unexpected drives me to experiment and take risks throughout my design process. I am currently looking for future opportunities to broaden my skills and experience. D&aD New Blood entrant 2020, Design Bridge Curation-Nationwide Degree Show 2020 For enquiries please email me: email@example.com
- The ConservatoriumThis independent house plant brand is designed with the urban dweller in mind. Nature has unlimited benefits but with many young professionals living in the cities without access to a garden it is especially important for them to fill their home with house plants. The brand highlights the specific benefits of different plants, ensuring that their customers buy the right plant for them.
- Føroyar: The Faroe Islands RebrandCraft, language and self sufficiency are integral to Faroese heritage. The brand was designed with craft tourism in mind, preventing the country from being overwhelmed and commercialised. Wool craft is a big focus of the brand as this reflects the nations' self sufficiency. Additionally, the brand name has been taken from the unique Faroese language- something that is crucial to their identity.
- Deprive: Bespoke PublicationThis bespoke publication has been created on behalf of The Children's Society to raise money for children living in poverty. In the UK, over 4.5 million children live in poverty but this often overlooked. The content and design has been stripped back to the bare minimum to emphasise the idea of having very little. Typography has been used in an expressive way throughout to reinforce the meaning behind each of the problems a child living in poverty faces on a daily basis.
- I AM: Unconventional Second Hand Clothing BrandI AM is a UK based second hand clothing brand that encourages its customers to 'make their statement'; rather than follow mass fast fashion trends. I AM provides those with little time, skills, or disposable income the knowledge and materials to mend, customise and transform garments to make them their own.
- Obsessive Compulsive DisorderWhat is a debilitating condition characterised by unwanted intrusive thoughts and repetitive behaviours can often be belittled by others due to a lack of understanding. This publication demonstrates the destructive nature of the disorder, in order to change people's perceptions and attitudes.
- C-KRThe most popular way tourists get around London is by tube, but travelling literally underground means never catching sight of lesser-known cultural destinations on the surface, many of which struggle to draw audiences away from the main attractions. CKR, a new bike hire scheme, encourages tourists to view the city from a different perspective and ‘seek out’ some of the more hidden cultural destinations. This is conveyed through a graphic framing device, applied across multiple touchpoints, mad
Projects credited in
- University of Plymouth, BA(Hons) Graphic Communication with TypographyBA(Hons) Graphic Communication with Typography is a modern, creative, practical design course with an emphasis on using type, along with image, for visual expression. Vocationally driven, with a critical and experimental twist, graduates from this programme gain positions in some of the world’s top creative agencies. https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/ba-graphic-design-with-typography http://ignitefutures.co.uk10
- Nationwide Degree Show: The Design Bridge CurationThe Nationwide Degree Show is a collection of work from art & design students, who's final year shows have been cancelled due to COVID19. What started as an initiative by Fresh Meet to plaster billboards across the UK with student work, has now resulted in an online collection of over 1000 submissions from over 100 universities and 17 creative disciplines. The Curation Series is a programme of student work selected by industry leaders, creative pioneers and trendsetters. Below you will find a22
- Print Design
Fresh Meet - Tomorrow's TalentThe Nationwide Degree ShowI was featured in Design Bridge's curation of student work, selected from over 1000 entrants across the UK. The project was a rebrand of The Faroe Islands that focuses on the country's heritage, crafts and language.