You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• In-depth analysis of the German womenswear fashion market with particular focus: Competitor activity, product opportunities/ risks, pricing, promotional activity and brand positioning. • Customer profile analysis. • Identifying emerging trends in the German market. Including important colours, prints and fabrics. • Identifying key product categories to focus on the German market and also product opportunities missing. • Feed backing on market specific influencers, celebrities and bloggers. • Research and proposal on Branded and concessions for the TOPSHOP stores in Germany. • Conception of an Event and Shopping Calendar. • Ongoing analysis on the aspirational competition highlighting; Product, design, ideas and samples.
• Analysis and trend proposal. • Negotiation of prices, margins, delivery dates of merchandise with different suppliers. • Development of collection and product selection in collaboration with the Design team. • Sourcing of new suppliers and production markets. • Control of profit margins, monitoring and analysis of campaigns sales performance. • Review and analysing competitor’s range in order to make adjustments to both price and product range. • Complying with budgetary and sales targets, consistently achieving and in many occasions surpassing TYLY. • Liaising with a wide range of product suppliers and internal departments. • Attending international fairs relevant for the business and establishing relations with strategic partners and suppliers.
• Curating brands and products that fit the MONOQI aesthetic and represent the customer's needs. • Building and sourcing compelling product assortments that drive revenue. • Negotiating sales terms with brands (pricing, inventory quantities, delivery times, payment terms, etc.) • Building strong relationships with brands, focusing on brand management, brand acquisition and development. • Analysing previous sales and categories to understand the MONOQI consumer and increase efficiency in sourcing of products. • Collaboration with the Parisian Studio Dessuant Bone(www.studiodessuantbone.com)in the Art direction and selection on Premium brands for the Fashion pop up shop during Berlin Fashion Week with the support of Condé Nast. • Mentoring of a design competition in Nairobi, Kenya including the mentorship of three finalists in the Jewellery category and supporting the development and production of their collections.
• Assisting the product manager with textiles planning, trend research, design, development and buying processes. • Responsible for comments on prototypes, pre-production- and production samples. • Requesting prices from suppliers and making price negotiation proposals to the product manager. • Responsible for respecting on time deliveries. • Independent preparation, scheduling and follow-up of buying appointments. • Coordination and support of product development flow from product concept to selling online. • Close cooperation with Marketing/PR and sourcing department. • Data quality assurance – e.g. maintenance in ERP system.
• Responsible for a season budget of 100k for buying all “own label” and branded fashion merchandise for Tatty Devine boutiques and online store, including the following brands: Eley Kishimoto, Ashish, Peter Jensen, Linda Farrow, Jeremy Scott, Alexander Wang, Minimarket. • Complying with budgetary and sales targets, consistently achieving and in many occasions surpassing TYLY. • Sourcing of new suppliers and production markets for the private label. • Control of profit margins, monitoring and analysis of campaigns sales performance. • Liaising with several product suppliers and internal departments. • Advising the designers in their creative choices • Attending international fairs relevant for the business and establishing relations with strategic partners and suppliers.
• Collaborating in the conception, development of seasonal Trends Books and Mood Boards. • Presenting effective visual presentations regarding future trends to the fashion industry clients. • Identification of emerging trends, key lines, prints, colours and fabrics. • Collaborating with international trend forecasting agencies such as PromoStyl (Paris), Nelly Rodi (Amsterdam) and Peclers (Paris).