An ambitious, work hungry and motivated 22 year old fresh graduate from Newcastle. I've a huge passion for travelling and hope to bring my experiences I've taken in from around the world into my career. Here's some of my interests and hobbies to hopefully give you a better idea of me as an individual: -- Huge fan of music, regularly attending various festivals, DJ sets and gigs - A lust for travelling - Socialising with friends; social drinks, nights out, sports, barbeques, meals - A passion for film, television & current affairs - Fashion/Fashion selling (Regular seller of vintage clothing online) - Passion for music; self-taught drummer - Keen interest in cooking - Sports,: Rugby, Skiing, Swimming and Badminton - Video production/photography/Design - Languages; can speak basic German I'm currently trying to get my foot in the industry within a social media/marketing/PR related-role and have taken pro-active steps over the year to give myself every possible chance. More recently, I’ve been working and living abroad in Prague on an internship with the intention of gaining some invaluable experience and in a culture that's so inexplicably different from our own! Here's a list of some skills & competencies I have attained over the years - A strong sense of creative direction - Highly proficient in adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Premier etc.) - Extremely competent in IT (Mac, PC, Office) - Native to the internet and social media (YouTube, Facebook etc.( - Strong communication skills - Experience working in various media-related dynamics and environments - Experience of working under a great deal of pressure and to tight deadlines - A strong written and literacy ability - A confident and reliable speaker - A highly effective contributor in meetings and other social gatherings - Experience in Film & TV production (directing, production, camera, editing) - Experience in Marketing at University level (module) - Video/photograph/artwork creation and editing - Visually driven with regard to story and contentLocked Pro Plan feature
- Assisting the production team on-set and also occasionally administrative duties -Assisting with the everyday running of the shoot, working with Hollywood talent / reputable crew -Worked with Hollywood talent and extremely reputable crew
- Created and edited online content for the company’s social media (showreel, behind the scenes) - Use of Adobe CS to create material (further mentored in CS) - Supporting the production of television adverts, music videos & live performances - Assisted on-set (camera department, lighting, crowd control, dealing with actors/extras) note: unable to select 'internship' on Job Role so selected most relevant option***
https://jaxploration.wordpress.com/ - Writing regular and engaging posts - Created reflective and informative content for graduates looking to gain placements through the company - Edited visual content for the site (photos, layouts) - Marketing the blog via social media channels - Operated a social media account to coincide with blog (instagram.com/jaxplorations)
- Filing and clerical duties, trusted with confidential information
- Shot and edited weekly promotional videos for a club night - Assisted in the promotion and marketing of the videos through social media
- Assisted in the shooting of an annual music festival in Leeds - Independently shot concerts and live shows around the UK - Edited footage and created content - Promoted via social media channels
Achieved a 2:1 Was also a student ambassador the university.