Over the past ten years I’ve worked across many different fields within the creative industries, from design to advertising to the not for profit sector. This broad, cross industry experience has enabled me to develop a wide range of strategic and practical skills and has shaped me into a versatile, multidisciplinary creative with a hands on approach. I understand the importance of strategic planning, ideation and executional craft in equal measure. Different projects call for different skill sets, but regardless of my role within a team, I bring the same clarity of thought and passion to each project. I am currently building a small studio in Brighton, working directly with Netflix on a range of campaigns for forthcoming shows. Recent projects include launch campaigns for titles such as Our Planet, Black Mirror, The Irishman, The Crown and Top Boy.
- Our Planet | NetflixA playful digital out of home campaign that transported animals and landscapes from Our Planet into city centres around the UK. By treating each media placement as its own brief, we were able to create a series of highly contextual interventions that made people stop, look and smile.
- Bandersnatch | NetflixBandersnatch was Netflix’s first ever interactive show – a choose your own adventure story, about a boy who designs a choose your own adventure game. To launch it, we created an interactive poster campaign – turning the London Underground into a maze of cryptic statements that forced travellers to question their daily commute and the decisions they made as they moved through the space.
- Documentary | Robert McPartlandA short documentary about my father – the still life painter, Robert McPartland. His paintings are meditations on fundamental themes, often balancing opposing forces such as confidence and fragility, mystery and clarity, form and space. In the same vein, we wanted bring together a series of elements – his views on art and visual culture, his interest in science and even his own past – to tell a holistic story about his approach to painting.
- The Crown | NetflixTo launch the third series of The Crown, we wanted to showcase the royals in an intimate, informal way. Taking cues from fashion film photography to root the series in the 1960–70’s, we produced three contact sheets for Philip, Margaret and Charles, each dropping clues about historic moments that are featured in the show.
- Superrep | NikeTo launch Nike’s new high intensity training shoe and celebrate the start of a new decade, we created a five week training program to help our audience get their new year training routine on track. Three influencer focused films showcased the shoe in action, highlighting the impact exercise can have on success, and daily editorial articles gave people advice on training, recovery, mindset, nutrition and sleep.
+ View all
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Senior creative on the Nike Football account. Working as part of a tight knit, hands on team, we helped Nike find their footing in an ever changing digital landscape. Taking responsibility for the Nike Academy and Most Wanted initiatives, we designed and delivered a comprehensive football training platform with over 40 drills and countless pieces of supporting content. As well as working on other projects for Nike Football, I also worked across other parts of the business, including Beats by Dre, Unilever and the RGA Accelerator program.
+ Show more
- Idea Generation
- Ideas Development
- Creative Direction
- Art Direction
- Film Direction
- Music Production