I love creating purposeful design, I’m obsessed with new technology and I adore the work of Wes Anderson a bit too much. I aim to be organised and minimalist in my design outcomes and hope this is portrayed in my portfolio. When I’m not designing, I enjoy skiing, when my bank account allows for it, surfing Reddit and experimenting with photography at every chance I get. I am very interested in exploring and gaining any insight I can into the creative industry andI hope to broaden my knowledge of Graphic Design, ensuring I become an asset wherever I work.
- AUB Network EventArts University Bournemouth: Network Event This event allows students and industry professionals to interact, giving students a chance to present their design portfolios. The Network Event needed a brand, tone of voice, and a strong image to show the impact how much the industry can help students reach that next step.
Projects credited in
- we see sound"mapping" an operation that associates each element of a given set (the domain) with one or more elements of a second set (the range). this is an experiment of mapping arts university bournemouth through sound. most commonly maps are solely visual not regarding any of the other senses, so we decided to explore mapping through hearing.
- Sound MonitoringThis Sound Responsive code piece was developed as a way to monitor the sound levels of the university campus. Once the appropriate sound level was defined in decibels, the room was assigned a shape relevant to that sound level. The coding allows a laptop to monitor which shape level you are on, with the quietest levels detected making a triangle appear, and the highest sound levels making a heptagon appear. This was a collaborative project. My role was the coding and system creation.
Junior Graphic DesignerStrattons
- Winchester, United KingdomInternship
- InEOS - app design and content management using ShoutEm for mobile format (iPad/iPhone). - Rocco Forte hotels - presentation design and layout. - The Eden Club - brochure layout and incremental fixes for the Asian Member-Guest brochure. - Valentin - Flyer and map design updates. - Lime Wood, The Wire magazine - website design and content management using Wordpress as a CMS.
Junior Graphic DesignerBright Blue Day
- Bournemouth, United KingdomInternship
- Silverstone - Idea development for official F1 event. - The RNLI - BBC - idea development for OOH & digital. - Hammerson - photo editing for their website. - Bright Blue Day - In house Website/ design concepts. - Visa - Welcome booklet illustrations following new brand guideline illustration style.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Indesign/illustrator/photoshop
- Art Direction
- New Technology
+ Show more
Shortlisted for the Shine Awards - KopparbergColey Porter BellTo come up with some exciting thoughts on how the brand should act during the summertime, whether it’s a new campaign or a new limited edition product.
Runner-Up for the Templo Branding Challenge 2017 - RUHMTemploRuhm is a start-up company based in Dorset that create design-led prefabricated spaces for outside the home. Based on a brand ethos which promotes the 'live work movement', Ruhm were looking for digital design support to build the brand.