I have worked within the successful teams at Specsavers Arnold, and the Co-Operative Bank in York. In my short time at the Co-Operative Bank in York, I feel I became a very valued member of the team. I always strive to deliver exceptional customer service and get the best outcome for the customer. I always achieve my targets and more often than not go above them if possible. During my time at Specsavers I have worked in optical sales. I have proved my willingness, dedication and ability to learn in order to advance my knowledge and rise to new experiences and challenges through my optical assistant apprenticeship I undertook whilst there.
Customer service officerThe Cooperative Bank
- York, United KingdomPart Time
• Professional and efficient customer service to ensure great customer satisfaction • A knowledge of banking processes and financial products and rules • Analytical and problem-solving skills. • Competent with computer systems and basic financial systems. • Working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure every need of the customer can be met within the branch team
- Nottingham, United KingdomFull Time
• Professional, enthusiastic and efficient customer service to ensure great customer satisfaction • Detailed product knowledge and pricing • Working under pressure both independently and as a team to ensure efficiency • Undertake suggestive selling for a better outcome and customer satisfaction • Assisted in delivering a customer experience session, team building exercises and product knowledge session. • Trained new starters to help gain an insight into the role. • Liaise with other departments to ensure efficiency in dealing with all matters. • Basic administration skills (checking NHS forms on the system) • Stock control (ordering frames and stock counting the frames) • Worked on the Reception desk helping with customer concerns, booking appointments, and directing customers.
+ Show more
- Acting Performing
- Admin Skills
- Customer Communication
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Computing Skills
- Microsoft Officce
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
GCSEColonel Frank Seely
- Nottingham, United Kingdom
• 9 GCSES including: Maths, English Literature, English Language (IGCSE), History, Geography. • BTECS undertaken: Science, Performing arts, ICT. • Participated in the sport BOCCIA playing against other schools in the county. • School Prefect – assisted in induction evenings and parents’ evenings.
Performing artsLAMDA (London Academy of Musical & Dramatic Art)LAMDA level 1 Grades 1-3 Passed Skills Gained: • Confidence in front of an audience • Acting ability • Presentation & Public speaking skills