A multidisciplinary Designer and Illustrator with over 8 years experience working within various design agencies. My skill set and creative energy has enabled rapid career progression to mid-weight and senior project roles. A background in illustration has lead me to have a grounded conceptual approach to my work. I always sketch my ideas first and enjoy crossing over skills like copywriting and art direction.
- COS HQ Interior Design ProposalINTERIOR DESIGN & BUILD PROPOSALS As graphic designer for a leading design & fit-out company, I was tasked with putting together design proposals and presentations for clientele. The role required me to "get under the skin" of a brand to create the most effective proposal. COS HQ COS puts their brand and ethics at the heart of the company so the proposal had to communicate a clear level of understanding of their identity and aesthetics to help convey that our organisation would be the safest p
- Generation YGENERATION Y A personal project based on my research in my final year at University. A book and a series of prints were created documenting the commercial area of Shoreditch, London. It featured photographs and interviews with the people who live and work around the area. The aim was to reflect on the culture of Shoreditch and asked questions on what the area means to the local community.
- Designated SurvivorDESIGNATED SURVIVOR Entertainment One Television commissioned us to create a series of designs for the launch of their upcoming season of shows. For one project we were required to use the initial working title of ‘Last Man Sanding’ and create ideas for the shows “teaser“ poster to be applied onto a wide range of promotional spaces.
- ITV at MIPCOMITV BROCHURE & ILLUSTRATIONS MIPCOM is an annual event gathering the world’s most influential entertainment industry players for four days of meetings, screenings and conferences. I worked with design agency "I Drew This" to develop ITV's programming brochure, and was tasked with illustrating a map to show their location at the event in Cannes.
+ View all
Designer and Art DirectorYahoo!
London, United KingdomFreelance
Since Jan 2019 I have been in a contract role as a designer and Art Director at Verizon Media’s international marketing dept. Brands I work with include Yahoo, Huffpost, Build, Ryot and Makers. Verizon Media is home to technology, media and communication brands that connect with nearly 800 million people across the globe. My role requires me to work with B2C and B2B clients to build creative solutions for print and digital marketing.
Graphic DesignerWonderful Content
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Concept creation and artworking of branded content for a global entertainment brand. Alongside developing copy and visuals for a for a global organisation.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design
- Editorial Design
- Digital Design
- Book Illustration