A multidisciplinary Designer & Illustrator with over 6 years experience working within various design agencies. My skill set & creative energy has enabled rapid career progression to mid-weight & senior project roles. A background in illustration has lead me to have a grounded conceptual approach to my work. I always sketch my ideas first and enjoy crossing over skills like copywriting and art direction.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Logo & branding design, art directing, illustration, and fashion marketing. - Clients include: ITV, the National Lottery Trust and fashion designer Claire Barrow.
Concept creation and artworking of branded content for a global entertainment brand. Alongside developing copy and visuals for a for a global organisation.
- Understanding and translating brand identities to develop client specific proposals. - Leading the production of documents, mood boards and signage to engage new client relationships and win workplace design contracts within challenging deadlines. - Brand collaborations include COS, UBER, McLaren Technologies, Unilever, Telefonica & Michael Kors.
- Concept design & retouching imagery for TV and film. - Promotional campaigns by Lionsgate, ITV & The National History Museum.
- Designing in a fast-paced studio for a wide range of clients. - Completing projects often requiring a turnaround of 4-7 days. - Independently taking briefs, create branding campaigns, social media graphics, managing printing and directing web design.
- Pitching ideas and expanding design concepts into an overall brand - Amending existing projects, consulting directly with clients - Consulting with printers and collaborating with senior designers to meet tight deadlines.