• Project manager of 1000 Bees, a project to develop an interactive app available for free download, overseeing the online logistics of the crowd funding agenda. • Managed the project’s timeline, budget and delivery, in line with planned outcomes. • Responsible for all assurance checks, such as project quality, progress, and risk. • Directed marketing campaign including managing key stakeholders, driving fundraising and other communication duties.
• Organised all onsite requirements for the Talks and Tours Programme, which required liaising with key sponsors and partners, building in-house databases and fulfilling all other speaker requests. • Delivered key marketing strategies such as discounted ticket offer and private view registrations (secured 5 additional solus agreements with new organisations increasing viewership by 18,000) • Website management through a CMS including daily creation and maintenance of forms, campaign trackers and other required content. • General assistance for the duration of the Fair, such as overseeing the delivery of the talks and tour programme, assisting VIPs and other front of house duties.
• Team leader of the Westfield Stratford store with annual turnover of £1.2m. Ran daily store operations including all administrative and compliance tasks (such as occupational health and safety assessments, audit reviews and all relevant financial documents). • Responsible for handling customer issues and complaints, reprioritising other tasks as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction (received 5/5 on customer appraisals score at every assessment). • Maintained clear channels of communication, including head office feedback and disclosure, as well as in-store requirements, such as organising management meetings and other staff needs. • Responsible for all aspects of in-store staff management: organised schedules and resolved any conflicts or concerns; identified key motivations of staff in order to develop and deliver relevant training; and oversaw overall team environment to ensure a content and motivated workplace.
• Responsible for providing all visitors with the highest standard of customer service, as a public-facing representative of the Victorian State Government in Melbourne’s premier art museum. • Helped visitors with all non-Gallery enquiries, such as events and cultural activities happening across the city, requiring an up to date knowledge of current activities and attractions.
• Organised catering events for up to 250 guest, advising and directing on catering logistics, ensuring event was appropriate in both formality and guest specifications (such as weddings, funerals, milestone birthdays, children’s events) • Provided excellence in customer service, leading the team in expected standards at all times.
Bachelor of Fine Art (Honours)