Projects credited in
- Island Records | Dermot Kennedy - Album ContentBrief: Create a candid collection of films, mini docs and performances to promote Dermot Kennedy’s debut album. To promote the release of Without Fear, we wanted to create a vivid visual world that explored the themes of the album. We chose a focus on contrasting light and dark, revealing Dermot’s identity as an artist and letting it unfold and evolve. We decided on a few different types of content to make sure they could be used throughout the campaign, from more intimate docu-style interview
- Bombay Sapphire x It's Nice That | 12 Days of CreativityBrief: To direct and produce a series of creative and drink tutorials for Bombay Sapphire's 12 Days of Creativity campaign. We all know 2020 has been the year of all years, thankfully It's Nice That was on hand to inject some fun into our lockdown lives. Working closely with the INT team our inhouse directed, developed and produced a series of 12 creative and drink tutorials for Bombay Sapphire's campaign 12 Days of Creativity. The shoot saw us jumping between artist studios, houses and final e
- Spotify | Find Your FeelsWorking alongside Spotify and the agency Acne, we created a series of films talking with creatives, artists, activists, athletes. We dived into songs, lyrics and genres that helped them find their voice and navigate their coming of age journeys. We brought together a strong team that was able to handle the extensive package needed for this campaign which spread across formats, stills and socials.
- American Express | Become a Local LegendBrief: Produce a film for American Express promoting their Shop Small initiative. The importance of community is the starting point of the Shop Small programme by American Express. Putting local communities back into the picture while news reports talk about the death of the high street, this programme rewards shopping local and makes it clear just how relevant social media can be in spreading the word of incredible community stores. To bring this to life, we were asked to create a film that w
- GORE-TEX x Norrøna | SigridBrief: To create a piece in keeping with Sigrid’s brand to promote the creation of her collaborative jacket with Norrøna and GORE-TEX ‘I have so many fond memories of walking around in an anorak back home’ says Sigrid, speaking of her years growing up in Norway. When we were asked to create a film around the singer’s collaboration with Norrøna and GORE-TEX, we were keen that it really spoke to her audience and was the complete opposite of a polished commercial. Working with an in-house directo
+ Show more