A passionate and eager Designer/Hybrid Creator based in the coastal county of Pembrokeshire, Wales. Currently working as the one-man marketing department for a local non-for-profit organisation, I take care of all marketing and PR duties. These duties mostly include design work for both digital and print mediums, video production, photography, web design, copywriting and social media management. I’ve also run small-scale campaigns for both crowdfunders and product launches. Throughout the last year, I have worked on a variety of freelance projects spanning from video production to web design. Notable clients include The Coaching Academy, the worlds’ largest coach training organisation and Tenby Brewing Company, one of Wales’ highest-rated craft brewers. Current projects include both Millimeters to Mountains, a non-for-profit founded by ex-rugby professionals Ed Jackson and Olly Barkley, and Bev James Management & Literary Agency, the management of Joe Wicks, BOSH! and Captain Sir Tom Moore I also enjoy using my skillset to help close friends and family. This has previously included event photography, band promotion and art direction, and from time to time I’ve leant a hand with event planning.
- The Coaching Academy - Web DesignBetween 2020 and 2021 I was the lead designer in The Coaching Academy's redesign. The Coaching Academy are the worlds’ largest coach training organisation. Having previously worked with them shooting award ceremonies and designing for the CEO, Bev James, this large project was a joy to take on. Like what you see? Get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pints4Prevention - A Mental Health CampaignIn late 2019, I began work on GTBAL's first-ever marketing campaign, Pints4Prevention. The premise was simple, you'd donate the price of one pint a month, and we'd put that money into the prevention of suicide and depression in our local area. Inspired by modern street-tech aesthetics, the beautifully obnoxious yellow used by Samuel Burgess-Johnson for The 1975's Notes On A Conditional Form, and the punk marketing approach of the craft beer game-changers, Brewdog. I was going to do this diffe
- Ascent Adventures Nepal - Web DesignShortly before starting work on the Millimetres2Mountains website, I was working on the design for one of Ed Jackson's other projects - Ascent Adventures Nepal. Together with Bigraj Tamang, they take people on once in a lifetime trips to The Himalayas to conquer mountains, raise money, and change lives. Like what you see? Why don't you get in touch! email@example.com
- Spark Up A Conversation - A Mental Health VideoMade as a companion video to the 'Spark Up' collection from GTBAL, the video promotes 'sparking up' a conversation with your friends and family. GTBAL (Get The Boys A Lift) are a mental health charity based in West Wales, UK. They offer free counselling and support, which they fund through the sales of coffee and clothing. - GTBAL - Spark Up A Conversation (A Jake Hicks and Sonny Tindall Video) Written by: Sonny Tindall and Jake Hicks Produced by: Sonny Tindall, Jake Hicks and Gareth Owens D
- M2M Foundation - Web DesignThe new M2M Foundation site is a current freelance project of mine, along with being a work in progress. Founded by ex-professional rugby player, Ed Jackson and Olly Barkley, Millimetres 2 Mountains raise funds to take groups on once in a lifetime adventures to help them realise the true transformative power of the great outdoors.
- Tenby Brewing Co. & Friends - Product PhotographyA series of crisp product photography from the legendary local craft brewers, Tenby Brewing Co. These photos not only show off their own incredible drinks but some other great local drink companies. Like what you see? Why don't you get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Editorial Creative Direction-USW MerchAs we as a society become more and more connected (particularly through digitalization), an emerging trend can be seen of city dwellers and office workers moving to more rural areas, without sacrificing jobs and opportunities that were once exclusive to cities. This has been further exacerbated by the lockdown which saw city dwellers return to rural family homes en masse, as city life became an increasing emotional and financial burden. This is particularly prescient for students, which is in ke
- Artistic MundanityThis is a short fashion film I made shortly before I left home (rural Pembrokeshire) for university. Therefore, before moving to a city, I decided to utilise the stunning and scenic natural environments around me, and shoot something on location. I decided to work the styling (my first time styling in a creative capacity) in with the theme of environment by styling 4 outfits to specifically match 4 local environments through colour tones and shape. Ultimately, this fashion film was an experimen
- Bev James Media Management WebsiteI recently undertook the revamp and remaster of bevjames.com - bringing it up to date with all new design, UX, expertise, content and client list. Clients include Joe Wicks, Captain Sir Tom Moore and Caroline Hirons. Content and project overseen by Ollie, working in tandem with external web developer and graphic designer.
Content CreatorMango Mango Creative
Along with both my work as Marketing Manager at GTBAL, and managing my own freelance business, I started working with Mango Mango in early October 2020. The bulk of my work with Sean at Mango Mango involves managing a wide range of social media accounts for local businesses and creating professional, highly engaging content to post across their platforms.
Marketing ManagerGet The Boys A Lift
United KingdomFull Time
I'm currently working as the one-man marketing department for GTBAL, a local non-for-profit organisation, where I take care of all Marketing and PR duties. We specialise in offering free mental health support to the community, all funded by clothing sales, and our coffee shop. Since we opening in April of 2019, we’ve shipped to over 15 countries, provided free support to over 200 people, raised £10,000 for the NHS. My role within the company utilises my whole skillset. A few of duties as Marketing and PR manager include: • Graphic Design for both Print and Digital, • Running Small-scale Campaigns. • Video Production, • Photography, • Web Design, • Copywriting • Social Media Management, • Email Marketing, • SEO and SEM Management.
+ Show more
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Print Design
- Campaign Design
- Content Creation
- Social Media Marketing
- Creative Direction
The Fundamentals Of Digital MarketingThe Open University
During the third lockdown of the COVID-19 pandemic, I decided to expand upon my current marketing skills, as well as diving deeper into the world of Google Analytics, SEOs and SEMs. This accredited course by Google Digital Garage and The Open University seemed like a great way of getting started on this goal.
UAL Level 3 Extended Creative Media ProductionUniversity of The Arts London (UAL)
- Haverfordwest, UK
This Extended Diploma consists of projects such as: • Full use of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, • Graphic Design and Communication, • Magazine and Print Production, • Advertising and Digital Marketing, • 2D and 3D Animation, • Film and Video Editing, • Audio Editing, • Website and mobile Web Design, • Concept Art and Digital Illustration.