An impassioned individual with music and fashion industry experience, in both agency and in-house environments. Possesses a First Class Marketing, Communications and Advertising degree from Kingston University, with core values of teamwork, inclusivity and respect. A creative problem solver, with strong communication skills, a confident demeanour and excellent emotional intelligence that empowers colleagues. Since gaining experience in content creation and social media, is now looking to further develop career in new digital media role. Out of work, I am a music artist, and have been handling production and post-production duties for various Manchester and London based artists, as well as for my own personal projects.Locked Pro Plan feature
Since joining UNILAD, I have gained experience in a variety of fields. On a day-to-day basis, I handle Instagram operations for UNILAD Sound, using Hopper, Insights and Trello to manage the platform efficiently, and have grown the platform’s followers by 23% in 6 months. I have used communication tools such as Slack to collaborate with colleagues in London and Manchester to develop new strategies and content. Over the course of the past 10 months, my role has lead onto; event management (working at Wireless 2018 running the UNILAD/UNILAD Sound Instagram), scriptwriting (Sound Sauce IGTV), campaign work (Sky One’s ‘Bulletproof’), researching and talent management. I have gained experience in content creation, and have led the creative direction process for various projects. Firstly, ‘Sound Sauce’, a digital editorial platform based across Facebook story and Instagram feed, with an average viewership of 200k on Facebook. Secondly, a freestyle series, ‘Bars in Cars’, allowed me to develop an understanding into A&R, shoot co-ordination, video production and audio editing. Lastly, an idea that I pitched during my interview, ‘Therapy Sesh’, hit 1 million views on its first episode, and attracted talent such as Jason Derulo, Rae Sremmurd and Tory Lanez.
- Historic knowledge of brands - Current fashion culture knowledge and awareness - Exemplary customer service - Customer relationship management - Visual merchandising - Handling of delivery/stock - Cashing up tills
- Social media content creation - Research and media listing - Liaising with journalists - Pitching and following up leads for content/stories - Collating coverage and tracking campaigns - Event organisation and assistance
- Sample organisation and management - International sample distribution - Press coverage management - Working to varied publication briefs (Vogue, Men’s Health, Elle) - VIP Gifting
- Social media awareness and operations - Social media content creation - LCM show assistance (dressing, organization etc.) - General marketing and press relations duties - Admin duties (including invitations for LCM show)
- Extensive brand awareness and product knowledge - Personal selling and one-to-one service - Working to individual and store targets - Till operation and supervision - Visual merchandising - Stock movement and organisation
- Replenishment, tidying and re-organization of stock - Customer service - Personal shopping - Till control and services - Processing online orders - Store stock take - Delivery organization and processing
In 2016, I graduated with a First Class degree in BSc Marketing, Communications and Advertising from Kingston University. My degree allowed me to work alongside a diverse set of characters and personalities to achieve shared objectives and meet multiple project deadlines. I was able to tailor my assignments to my passions, and completed pieces on the ethical issues in hip-hop, emotional appeals in arts advertising, and how online developments have affected brand-consumer communications in fashion.
A2 Levels: Business, English Language - B Music Technology - C