I am a multi-faceted music professional, with 4 years’ experience working in music within social media, marketing and creative solutions. I have worked on campaigns for major music and entertainment brands, helping to build their reputation within culture as thought-leaders and innovators, while remaining authentic, aspirational and valuable to the consumers they serve. My duties have ranged from; social media operations, content production, copywriting, paid marketing, audio/visual, event production and research. I am a lifelong arts and culture obsessive, and I use this in my work to excel. I am committed to excellence in my field, and I prioritise having an eye for detail, clear communication skills and keeping diversity and inclusion at the forefront. I pride myself on my proactivity, positive attitude and open-minded approach.
- Sound SauceI developed and managed ‘Sound Sauce’, a digital editorial which focused on music/gig reviews and industry news. The format had two versions; one that sat on Facebook story for UNILAD Sound and another for the Instagram page/feed, with an average viewership of 200k per edition (600k a week) on Facebook, and an average engagement of over 100k a month on Instagram. I also wrote scripts for the ‘Sound Sauce Live’ edition that went out on IGTV for UNILAD Sound.
- Bars In CarsBars In Cars was an original content format whereby artists, signed and unsigned, performed an original freestyle in a car, a tour bus, and everything in between! Through 10 episodes, the format notched up over 2.4 million views with a reach of over 8 million within the 16-34 age segments. The format sat on the UNILAD Sound Facebook page, and the UNILAD Youtube page. All episodes are available to view at: https://www.facebook.com/uniladsound/playlist/1839804802980592/
- Therapy SeshTherapy Sesh is a light-hearted and fun format which features an artist reviewing consumer sent dilemmas regarding relationships and everyday problems, whilst giving their opinion and advice to help them move forward. Through 4 episodes, the format had a reach of 2.5 million. The first episode with Michael Dapaah got over 950k views, and the format attracted major global talent such as Rae Sremmurd and Jason Derulo.
- Nordic DelightsLondon enters 2018 aglow, with light from the Nordic countries. From 13th to 28th January, London’s Soho welcomes Nordic DeLights, the most cosy and highly anticipated Light Festival in the world. Thirteen contemporary light artists from the Nordic countries will reinterpret six venues across Soho, creating mesmerising installations with unique visual dialogues under the unifying power of light. Celebrating the diversity of Soho, the most creative square mile in the world, A:CODE Arts Organisat
+ View all
Social ProducerForward Slash
London, United KingdomFreelance
My work with FS has helped brands in the fabric of UK culture develop their brand identity, digital presence, online communities and social media voices. I also assisted with internal project development, mentored junior members of staff and developed organisation processes to improve efficiency. +44/Amazon Music UK · Develop the +44 brand into one of the main players in UK Black Music. · Wide-ranging role with an ever-expanding duty list; social media management, journalism, content marketing, paid advertising, creative solutions and reporting. · Worked on major campaigns including; +44 Podcast hosted by Zeze Millz and David ‘Sideman’ Whitely, +44 Twitch Streams with AJ Tracey, Central Cee, D-Block Europe, and Miraa May, album campaigns with Stormzy, CKay, Young T + Bugsey and Ms Banks TOP BOY Netflix · Helped plan and execute the content/social media strategy for S2 rollout · Established the tone of voice and topics that the content covered throughout the campaign · Extensive copywriting responsibilities · Scheduling and uploading posts, community management and social listening BBC 1Xtra · Assistant directed the content strategy for ‘1Xtra Throwbacks’ launch · Created content strategy pre/post launch of BBC 1Xtra TikTok · Editing content, writing copy and uploading content to the platform · Grew the 1Xtra TikTok to 20k followers and over 800K likes in 3 months. · Researching and created an informed re-packaging plan of archive content
Junior ResearcherBBC Studios
- London, United KingdomFreelance
· ‘Legends Fall In The Making’ podcast · Utilised my pre-existing knowledge [Soundcloud/Internet Rap] to handle research and development process · Curated and created parts of musical landscape to soundtrack the podcast · Resourcing archive content, researching contacts and stories for people of interest, and meticulously fact checked our storyline and narrative · Worked collaboratively with BBC Factual colleagues to shape storyline and Executive Producer to conduct interviews with contributors
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Social Media
- Music Production
- Content Creation
- Event Management
Marketing, Communications and AdvertisingKingston University
- London, United Kingdom
In 2016, I graduated with a First Class degree in BSc Marketing, Communications and Advertising from Kingston University. My degree allowed me to work alongside a diverse set of characters and personalities to achieve shared objectives and meet multiple project deadlines. I was able to tailor my assignments to my passions, and completed pieces on the ethical issues in hip-hop, emotional appeals in arts advertising, and how online developments have affected brand-consumer communications in fashion.