I'm a hugely passionate and very driven creative director fortunate enough to lead a variety of different projects, businesses and teams to create communications, experiences, products and services. Love to look at problems and figure out the best way to solve them, or find an opportunity we didn’t know existed to create solutions that are meaningful, useful and most importantly loved by consumers I have over 16 years of experience across brand strategy and marketing campaigns as well as products and services including mobile applications, wearables and games. Well-versed in growing, training and mentoring teams that can function independently or in close collaboration with clients or production partners, be that remotely or through co-location. I have been lucky enough to have worked across some of the worlds top brands including Nike, TAG Heuer, BBC, and Xbox.
- Nike+ Kinect Training Choose a personal trainer, take your assessment and get a personalised fitness program with real-time feedback. Train with friends and earn NikeFuel. Nike+ Kinect Training redefines personal fitness at home, offering the same training techniques provided to elite Nike athletes.
- Attenborough Story of LifeSir David’s talent is that he finds simple ways into the natural world, creating themes identifying behaviours or using the challenges inherent in different habitats to tell stories. The app allows you to explore almost 3,000 minutes of footage in individual clips and craft your own collections and share them with the world. The app actively helps you to create collections that make thematic sense by driving suggested clips.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- May 2019 (applications closed)Are you down with digital design? Perfect for a digital product team? Got the UX factor? We're looking for 30 passionate & diverse folk to join us at this Portfolio Masterclass at AKQA London! This event is ideal for anybody with a flare for digital projects, design, innovation and technology. If you love keeping ahead of digital developments or using your coding, digital design, UX or UI powers for creative good then we want to hear from you. Whether you want to kickstart your career, learn mo41
- August 2018 (applications closed)We’re looking for 30 curious, diverse & talented people to join us at a special masterclass at the iconic AKQA. There is no set creative field, you could be in design, UX/UI, creative direction, advertising, experiential, VR, writing - you name it! We are interested in hearing from people who are innovative, use their skills to tell stories or have a passion for making work with social purpose. Whether you want to kickstart your career, show your ideas or step up to a fresh new position, this m37
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Brand Design
- Creative Direction
- Online Campaigns
- Print Campaigns
- UX Design
- UI Design
- Android/ Mobile/ Mobile Apps/ Native Apps/ Product
- Design; Digital; UX; Interactive
Honour and AwardMultipleCannes: Gold, Cyber, Craft User Experience Cannes: Silver, Direct, Best use of digital direct marketing Creative Review: Best in-book, Digital Creative Review: In-book, Digital Apps BIMA, Wins for Innovation, Games, User Experience, Battle of the Brands. BAFTA, Nomination: Games: Sports/Fitness BAFTA, Nomination: Digital Creativity Campaign Big Awards: Silver, Interactive: Sport Travel & Leisure Clios: Silver, Branded Entertainment & Content: Games Game Marketing Awards: Gold, Outstanding Overall Marketing Campaign New York Festivals: Gold, Interface and Navigation – Digital (Cyber) New York Festivals: Bronze, Avant-Garde Andy Awards, Bronze: Toys, Games and Sports LIA, Silver: The NEW Category, Navigation/Interactivity, Product/Service iAB Creative Showcase: First Eurobest: Bronze, Branded Content & Ent Eurobest: Interactive: Craft (User Experience) Eurobest: Other Digital Solutions AVA Awards: Platinum, Entertainment Apps