I work in portraiture, lifestyle and cycling for editorial and commercial clients. I also write. I work across the UK and internationally. I co-founded Studio Circulaire with Carine Buchanan. I've worked with OMK Design, the Post Office, Cyclist Magazine, Transport for London, Jimmy's Iced Coffee, The Simple Things, Barbour, JTI, The Ride Journal, Organix, Action on Addiction, Chewton Glen Hotel and Spa, Cervélo Cycles, Cyclescheme and others...
Projects credited in
- Melver DesignMelver pour Le Bon Marché. After seeing his work at Maison & Objet, the famous Paris department store stocked the Barnett pendant light. Also on Houzz and Eporta. The shoot promoted sustainability as well as the quality of the materials by building the set using the same Valchromat panels the client uses to construct the lights.
- Baines & Fricker“I always wondered who did this…” Publicity images for London Design Fair and Clerkenwell Design Week. Whenever we share our portfolio, everyone recognises this project. Colourful furniture in an industrial setting, we were fortunate to be the last people to shoot in the now-demolished Circus Street Market in Brighton.1
- OMK 1965Relaunching not one but four design classics. Founded in 1965 by Rodney Kinsman RDI, OMK’s products are regarded as icons of 20th century British design. OMK 1965 presents a new collection formed of these classic products combined with new designs, marking their return to the retail and contract markets in 2017. Shot in two locations to show how adaptable the OMK 1965 range is - whether a contemporary home or a stylish restaurant. The ‘1965’ range has been featured at Clerkenwell Desi2
- Dombo CupSustainability is not black and white. While we were waiting to (safely) get back to work, I co-founded Studio Circulaire with James and we did our first studio shoot while in lockdown. We chose Richard Hutten's black and white Dombo Cups and 'Transparency' as the theme to challenge what we think we know about design and sustainability but also to ask questions and start conversations. If people are really doing what they say, they'll welcome the opportunity to tell you their story.
- Studio CirculaireWhen we started working together five years ago, I was a creative director and James Oaten a photographer, but on every project, every collaboration we worked on together, we did bring so much more that we started talking about Studio Circulaire. The Lockdown has been the time to turn an idea into reality so here we are, we're back planning and creating, safely of course and with new challenges so come look around and get in touch. studiocirculaire.com
+ Show more