I write in the language of the reader, the search engine, and the algorithm to tell the stories that matter. I write marketing and editorial copy. I write well-researched white papers and corporate 'thought leadership'. I write short stories and reviews. I love every bit of the process, and I really think that shows in the final product ✏️
- Agency copywriterAt Revere, I work on a wide range of projects for clients across the IT, payments and marketing industries. Ranging from long-form content like eguides and white papers, to short and snappy display ads, I've done it all. Here is just a taste of what we have produced and accomplished as a team. Learn more here: thisisrevere.com
- Thought leadershipWhen a complicated topic needs explaining, a product needs selling or a thought leader wants to share their latest insight, I have stepped up to the plate. My corporate blogging has contributed to businesses securing millions of pounds worth of business. No joke. Here are just a few examples of the ghost-written thought leadership I've worked on.
- Creative WritingMy writing is inspired by magic, superstition, revolution, connection to land and home, food, poison, travel, stasis, fluidity, space and, of course, the Internet. My work as a Freelance Journalist/Content Writer has appeared in Broadsheet Media (Australia), Atlas Obscura (USA) and various business websites; as a critic in Glam Adelaide (Australia) and my own blog Buzz & Whirr; as a blogger in Electric Holy Road; and as a multi-disciplinary artist/designer at residency programs organised by Can
- Freelance writingI constantly seek out the new, exciting and positive in the fields of art, cutting-edge media, politics and culture. I am a confident interviewer and researcher who isn’t afraid to ask the hard questions and dig deep for the story. My profiles and reviews of restaurants, venues, events and cuisines have been published and shared across Australia, Europe and North America.
Senior B2B Copywriter (Technical)Ogilvy
London, United KingdomFull Time
I work closely with a talented team of B2B-obsessed creatives, turning some of the biggest ideas in business into work worthy of the Ogilvy name. Some of my major clients at Ogilvy include Mastercard, Inmarsat, Samsung and Vodafone.I work closely with a talented team of B2B-obsessed creatives, turning some of the biggest ideas in business into work worthy of the Ogilvy name. Some of my major clients at Ogilvy include Mastercard, Inmarsat, Samsung and Vodafone.
Marlow, United KingdomFull Time
Working closely with Client Services, designers and digital specialists, I’ve worked to produce all kinds of content for all kinds of media, helping our B2B technology and IT channel clients achieve their goals. This include big names like Avanade, Sitecore, Westcoast and Dynabook.
+ Show more
- Creative Writing
- Content Writing
- Content Management
- Editorial Copy
- Marketing Copywriting
- Desktop Publishing
Bachelor of Media with Bachelor of ArtsThe University of Adelaide
- Adelaide, Australia
- Completed English/Creative Writing Major in Bachelor of Arts - Received “Recognition of High Achievement” in 2012 and invited to Golden Key Honour Society in 2013 - Published stories in student paper, participated in Writer’s Group and represented the School of Media during Orientation Week 2014 - Took part in Radio Adelaide program, producing a weekly radio show called Mediarites. Researched stories, interviewed subjects, cut and aired content in a live broadcast environment