-Ambitious and creative graphic designer with a friendly and flexible design and illustrative style. - Recent graduate from Shillington College looking to but what I've learnt into practice. Specialties: Print Design, Logo Design, Web Design and illustration. Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign,
- Resonance, sound art festivalThe organisers of a sound-art festival wanted to bring the attention back to listening and go against the current trend of noises just washing over the unaware listener. The solution for this was to call the festival Resonance, The art of listening, because when a certain sound resonates with you it can carry a memory. From this I made a series of postcards and posters that feature surfaces that when seen remind the viewer of sounds connected to that surface. This was a student brief
- Lockdown BadgesThis was a brief that a friend and I came up with over a video call "Wouldn't it be funny if you could get scout badges for achieving mundane things whilst in lockdown?" So that is exactly what I have created. Many of them are tongue in cheek. It was also an amazing coincidence when the "Stay Alert" messages came that the yellow and green matched the colours I had used for the badges. (These are intended to look like they are stitched badges.)
- Sainsbury's VIC Recipe MailerOn this project, I worked with the creative team to design a limited run direct mailer for Sainsury's' most valued customers. This meant designing the envelope, stickers and recipe cards that were personalised for the customer. The look needed to follow what was going to happen with the Sainsbury's Christmas TV and instore campaign.
- Something Somewhere Country ClubA self-initiated project I came up with after an eye-opening trip to Hong Kong. The idea is that this is the punk sister to the polished Soho house group. A place that accepts outsiders, outcasts, and business people just as long as they accept each other. The look was informed by the rough edges of Hong Kong and the colour palette by the sun rising over the horizon.
- McDonald's Happy MealThis is the Animal Jam Happy Meal that came out for Christmas 2018. I was the lead designer on this project. Working on it from concept to artwork, ensuring the creative was what had been proposed initially. I built a close relationship with the client and was able to ask for additional assets and amendments that were required. This job also involved art directing the photography of 140 plush toys. A first in Happy Meal history.
+ View all
Graphic DesignerSoccer Aid for Unicef
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Worked closely with the marketing team to create the visuals for the 2020 match. Included OOH poster, social posts, and email design.
+ Show more
- Brand Design
- Brand Identity
- Pen Ink
- Logo Design