I'm a multidisciplinary designer with a focus on digital products, visual branding and interactive experiences. My approach is to keep it simple and reduced focusing on the beauty of the essential and the necessary. I‘m holding a love for the details, as I think they make the design. Yet it is important to regularily step back and face the bigger picture. My work is bold and a bit risky. I like to experiment. I strive to add novel detail to every work. I like to craft meaningful work that adds value. In the end all constitutes to serve joy to the people using and experiencing solutions. Over the last years I was lucky enough to work with many amazing people and brands such as Audi, Google, Nike, Netflix, Ritter Sport, Otto, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, TUI, DAZN, Stop the Water While Using Me, Kolle Rebbe, Ekn Footwear and more.
- EKN FOOTWEAR – Brand Identity & E-CommerceEkn Footwear is a german organic shoe label producing sustainable and contemporary footwear. Every shoe is hand made by experienced portugese craftsmen, using biological materials from high quality suppliers. The website merges the aspiration of style and sustainability. Acid art layers put the spotlight on the dark side of the global footwear market. Voguish imagery with clean simple typeface defines an impressive and strong visual language. Every aspect of the design is embodying the core stat
- KOREFE – Studio WebsiteKorefe is the developement unit for product innovation, visual and digital design of Kolle Rebbe. In close cooperation with the Korefe we have designed a minimalistic and reduced portfolio website to centre the diverse work of the studio. An unobtrusive layout was complemented with subtle and selective transitions assuring a still and smooth, but yet contemporary atmosphere.
- FAZ F9 – Mobile App for the future of newsThe "Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung" (in short FAZ) is one of Germany's well-known and most renowed newspapers. In the course of shaping a new and innovative algorithm referring to the personalization of news, the FAZ has initiated the project F9. In order to yield novel impulses and future-oriented innovations, project F9 embodies a Design Case Study exploring possible opportunities. Within this, the focus lies on conceptualisation and design of a digital news application. More details
- KOLLE REBBE – Film & WebsiteKolle Rebbe is a owner-led and independent communications agency based in Hamburg. They are one of the most creative and renowned agencies in Germany. Kolle Rebbe supports to build brands world-wide, yields product innovations and supports local starts-ups. Building the new website, we have focused on creating a reduced and strong appearance representing the understatement of Kolle Rebbe. Yet this is astonished with occasional high-lights like the in-house videos. Having a compact site-hierarchy assures intuitive navigation and a focus on the essential. Projects are easily integrated and buildable within a thought out framework supported by simple and few layout moduls.
- GOOGLE "Go Global"– WebsiteThe “Weltweit Wachsen” (Go Global) initiative offers entrepreneurs support in discovering and developing new export markets online. The heart of the initiative is a website that combines Google services Search, Translate and Trends, in a new way. After the user enters the product, input is translated into more than 80 languages and compared with corresponding search queries across the globe. The entrepreneur immediately has an overview of countries by ranking, product demand, competitors, Internet usage and online advertising costs.
+ Show more
Art DirectorKolle Rebbe
- Hamburg, GermanyFull Time
Creation and Art Direction, UI/UX-Design, Visual Brand Design and Digital Product Design for diverse clients (Audi, Aktion Mensch, TUI, Lufthansa, EKN Footwear, Korefe, Stop the Water While Using Me, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, O2 Telefonica Germany). Responsible for co-leading the UI/UX-Design Team, establishing modern workflows and introducing state of the art working tools.
- Interaction Design
- Digital Design
- Visual Branding
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design