You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am an MA Cultural Policy, Relations and Diplomacy graduate with a minor in Social Media Campaigning. I have extended work experience in administration and marketing communication within culture and business sector, including recent position as a Digital Placement in LIFT (London International Festival Theatre), as a Marketing and Events Intern promoting Czech culture at the Czech Centre in London and as a Project Assistant at ArtsAdmin. I am especially interested in arts administration and creative projects organisation that can build, inspire and impact diverse communities. I am keen to gain further experience and develop my skills in this area and so I would find the possibility of working in Digital Marketing, Communication and Administration sector invaluable.
• Responsible for organisation, acquisition and promotion of screenings exploring European cinema • Engaging with London based communities via social media, in a one on one setting, communicating with larger groups • Building partnerships with galleries and film festivals such as Calvert 22, East End Film Festival • Held several sold-out events in diverse venues for over 60 people
• Searching for new producers on Asian market, creating business offers, arranging transport of goods • Created partnerships with new customers and producers, the overall profit raised by 7.5% compared to last year’s numbers • E-shop CMS, restructuring, creating digital content, photo editing, liaison with accounting system • Accounting management for the e-shop in ‘Pohoda’ accounting software
• Promoting Papercut Theatre, its activities and performances to external audiences, stakeholders and the wider public • Supporting marketing and sales activities to ensure audience targets and income are achieved, including copywriting and social media management • Creating robust marketing campaigns and drafting PR materials • Produced visual identity for the show - I'm not Jesus Christ
• Developing and delivering digital strategy for LIFT and its artistic programme in cooperation with its partner organisations such as Barbican, Royal Court, Sadler’s Wells • Sole responsibility of development and daily execution of social media strategy (raised number of followers on Instagram by 100%) • Participation on a LIFT’s new website building, digital content creation, web publishing, copywriting and proofreading • Audience evaluation (using Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook, Dotmailer) • Coordination of LIFT @ Google Cultural Institute: maintaining LIFT profile and curating online exhibitions; Driving development of LIFT mobile app with GCI • Organisation of Digital Board meetings: preparing agenda, minute taking, catering
• Assisted with daily installation of Steve Lambert's outdoor sculpture which was part of Two Degrees Festival programme • Member of the Street Team, communicating the installation message to diverse audience, urging audience to act now to build a more positive future; Daily reached over 500 people
• Planning and production of cultural events: Produced a science themed event for 100 people with screening, guest speech and Q&A - 9.8/10 satisfaction rate • Onsite coordination of events (at venues like The British Library, high profile galleries, embassies), • Coordinated and updated database of contacts in the members' network • Drafted and oversaw delivery of official letters, including RSVPs, welcome and rejection letters • Production of digital content and print materials, photo editing, creating newsletters (MailChimp) • Creating presentations for fundraising purposes and annual activity reports • Social media management: daily updates, engaging with online audience, organising competitions
• Administrative support of the international team and Executive Director • Invoice management: invoice processing, expenses reporting, daily communication with the accounting department and close liaison with other departments • Helped to launch a new invoice software Serengeti that cut invoice processing time to half and reduced errors • Diary management, travel and hotel arrangements • Arranging all office logistics (couriers, office supplies, catering etc.); ad hoc administrative support
• Providing highest possible standards of customer service, customer care and Czech Olympic Committee presentation; welcoming politicians, diplomats, athletes and members of public; registering passes • Delivering an efficient, friendly and helpful reception and information service • Responding to enquiries on the phone: dealing with difficult situations such as complaints and unpaid registrations
• Providing consultations and support for suppliers in English and French • Leading communication between accounting department and suppliers • Management and research in SAP and WQM-REMEDY system
French High School finished by Czech + French A-level
A trans-disciplinary programme that addresses the theory and practice of cultural policy, cultural relations, and cultural and public diplomacy. Dissertation: Exploring what benefits Google Cultural Institute brings for the partnered cultural organizations from international engagement perspective