I’ve been scribbling and sliding pens over blank pages for most of my life. I work as a Digital Illustrator, creating commercial illustrations for a casual dining restaurant company with 40+ stores in the UK & Middle East. I create campaign and wall mural artwork, crew t-shirt illustrations, table talker designs, kids menu and much more. Organisation and attention to detail have always been my strengths so the administrative fields have dominated my past. But at the heart I always wanted to pursue a career in illustrations which is where my true passion lies. While moving into marketing the last few years, I’ve managed to do exactly that and have obtained a good range of commercial illustrative skills.
- Inhale Tacos - Tote Bag IllustrationWhile working on several projects, I’m supporting Tortilla with illustrative and design work as and when needed. I’ve created tote bags for give-aways and VIP members, T-Shirt designs for all our crews throughout the country and new product packaging. Here is the example of the Tote bags:
- Alternative Illustrations - Side ProjectSome alternative art I’ve been working on privately where I focus on line art solely without the use of colour. Very different from my usual pastel and soft approach but I enjoy both styles equally. When I go with this type of style, I’m inspired by the tattoo world or concepts with a slight twist. Although more digital now, I draw those on my Ipad Pro and on sketch pads.
- Cute Vinyl Sticker DesignsIn my personal time I love creating little sticker designs and selling those on Etsy. I focus on a very specific type of style where I keep the artwork playful, cute and have created my own little brand for it. I usually create 3-4 designs and put together a little sticker pack which I print on matte vinyl sticker paper and A4 prints on glossy photo-paper.
- Where's Santa Burrito?I was tasked with Tortilla’s social campaign for Christmas 2020 and proposed to do a similar challenge to ‘Where’s Wally’ in which customers have to find the real Santa Burrito. To the lead up of Christmas, I’ve created 4x unique and detailed illustrations which all contain just 1x unique Santa Burrito and social followers had to send a DM showing they have found him. The little Santa Burrito character was also used for stickers across all stores to brighten up the burrito wrappings and spread t
- Kids Tray Mat IllustrationThe company is exploring children menus and I was briefed to come up with a playful tray mat design that children could colour in while eating their mini burritos. I’ve introduced these little characterised food ingredients which are part of the menu and wanted to keep them within a Tortilla setting of having them queue up on the line ordering burritos. The objective was to include plenty of detail and making it a fun experience for children.
+ View all
Comms Co-ordinator and IllustratorTortilla Mexican Grill
London, United KingdomFull Time
Providing regular illustrations for marketing collateral - working with briefs from initial sketches to finalised vector artwork. Liaising with graphic designers and printer firms to make sure the best quality of the end product is ensured. Supporting the team with graphic design projects and marketing campaigns. Managing internal communications within the business and external advertisement opportunities.
ReceptionistRed Lea Hotel
Scarborough, United KingdomFull Time
Daily tasks included booking procedures, group allocations, diary management, invoicing and being the first point of contact for guests and contractors. Additionally assisted the accounts department by managing and supporting the weekly payroll, archiving and the set-up of new starters.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Logo Design
- Print Design
- Digital Illustration