Prior to going nomadic, Jayne worked in London for top agencies including Rabbit, Mission and Exeat, as well as time spent in house at beauty companies such as KMI Brands. Her brand experience includes bareMinerals, ASOS, Thorpe Park, Patron, Belvedere, Cath Kidston, SheaMoisture, Superdry and Orla Kiely. Jayne started her digital journey learning marketing, personal branding and website management skills to promote her time as a photographer, fashion model and blogger, which all lead to her pursuing a career in the field of marketing. She’s spoken on panels at the BBC School of Journalism alongside VICE, Buzzfeed and Pinterest, been a judge for Company Magazine’s; #BbloggersApproved Beauty Awards, and was an online beauty advisor for Beauty at Tesco. Jayne recently qualified as a #IamRemarkableWorkshop Facilitator, an initiative created by Google and is excited to explore more training and workshop opportunities. Since adopting the remote working lifestyle, Jayne has found more flexibility to explore her creative side through dress-making, product design and illustration, as well as developing her interest in Film and Television, for which she holds a relevant degree from University of Leeds. Jayne is particularly passionate about sustainable fashion and beauty, natural products, artisan food and colourful, vintage inspired design. Jayne also has a basic understanding of Spanish, beginner’s French and is interested in improving her foreign language skills as well as being passionate about learning new skills within the arts.
+ Show more
- Mayku x Corridor Crew: 3D Printed Faces to FormBox Food MoldsA collaboration with one of my all time favourite YouTube channels, Corridor Crew. The team created 3D scans of their faces, 3D printed them and then made FormBox molds for ice, Jello and even frozen tomato soup. The video gained over half a million views in the first 24 hours.
- Mayku x Unnecessary Inventions: Cardi B "WAP" Inspired Chocolate Bars using 3D Printing and the FormBoxPart of an ongoing collaboration with content creator and influencer, Matt Bennedetto. This make was shared on TikTok, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram surpassing over 1 million combined views at the time of uploading this case study.
- Mayku x The CrafsMan SteadyCraftin: Custom Packaging Design with the Mayku FormBoxA collaboration I set up with YouTube crafter and sock puppet, Your Host of The CrafsMan SteadyCraftin. In this tutorial video the Mayku FormBox is demonstrated as a custom packaging design solution for a bootleg Star Wars toy design.
- Mayku x Adele Morse: Designing Molds with Polymer ClayAs part of the Mayku Creators programme, I'm managing a team of Creator Contributors to the Mayku website and social media. The content aims to demo uses and answer FAQs when it comes to crafting and mold making with the Mayku FormBox, a desktop vacuum former. Read the first article here: https://www.mayku.me/blogs/news/how-to-design-a-mold-with-polymer-clay-with-adele-morse
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Promote The Hell Out Of It - PodcastI have in depth conversations with experts worth promoting; about concepts, creators and causes worth knowing about. You can expect musicians, artists, writers, activists, small business owners and everyone in between as guests. Previous guests include Pro Skater Carlos Lastra, Owner of Awesome Merch Luke Hodson, Best Selling Author Jonathan MacDonald, Marketing gurus Rosie & Faris Yakob, Braille Skateboarding and lots more. Sponsored by NexstandEU.
- Make Merchants Money - PodcastCreated, produced and hosted a series of podcasts for ecommerce design agency, Underwaterpistol. Make Merchants Money interviewed experts about tech, ecommerce, marketing and Shopify. Key guests include PayPal, Klarna and Chloe from popular podcast, eCommerce Masterplan.
- Social Media : Socially MediocreA self-published 28-page paperback edition packed with poems about the dark side of Social Media. “These poems have a relentless pace and cadence that leave me breathless every time. The work pulses with a defiant beat that grants no quarter – neither for the false opiate that is social media, nor Miz himself.” – Entrepreneur & UX Expert, Emma Jackson
+ Show more
Head of DigitalKapranos PR
London, United KingdomFreelance
Freelance maternity cover managing social media content and community management for a variety of brands and venues within food, drink and entertainment. Creating digital marketing strategies for pitches and new client wins. Clients include: Skylight London, Gigi's Hoxton, New Generation Festival, BOTTLES, Bottles'n'Battles, Coupette and Speke's Safari
+ Show more
- Digital Strategy
- Social Media
- Creative Direction
- Digital Marketing
- Content Consultant
- Brand Strategy
BA (Hons) Cinema, Photography & TelevisionUniversity of Leeds
- Leeds, United Kingdom
Cinema, Photography and Television: 2:1 This degree combined both academic and practical projects in a range of subjects within the study of media, such as: History of Communications. Screen Writing. History of Cinema and Photography. Film Making: pitching ideas, producing, writing, design, sound and editing. Film Theory and Aesthetic. Visual Effects for Film and Television. Photography Dissertation: The History of Glamour in Photography and Film.