You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
In position for more than a year as a Digital Marketing Executive at the Marie Claire Group (first group of French Women Publications) and graduated in 2013 with a MSc in International Marketing and Business Development at SKEMA Business School (ranking 10th in Financial Times), I am looking for a contract in digital marketing in London. During my 4-years professional experiences and education, my goal has been refined to be today to get involved into a dynamic and modern structure, which put digital at the heart of its strategy. My strengths: • A high quality education in international marketing where most of my assignments have been focused on fashion, luxury and digital thematics (especially social media), • More than 4-years professional experiences in marketing positions (trade marketing, digital marketing) done in famous fashion and publications companies like Ralph Lauren, Marie Claire Publication or Desigual, • Strong knowledge of the fashion/ luxury world and its issues related to Operational or Digital Marketing strategies, • High interest for the web industry, • Fashion passionate. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Contact me: Cell: (+44) 7784 776807 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Linkedin: uk.linkedin.com/in/josephjp12 Twitter: https://twitter.com/josephjp12
• Provided sales team relevant syndicated & proprietary data (advertising investments, audience Nielsen and media markets studies) for marketing materials and presentations • Created and developed the social media network @gmc_conseil (content, marketing and strategies for Facebook and Twitter) • Implemented and monitored the cost effectiveness study for the print and web channels • Set up of digital panels for the group’s brands in conjunction with the print panels in order to understand the online customer behaviour across online, mobile, performance media, social media... • Elaborated of marketing materials: advertising message and offers... • Analysed information about media, advertising and luxury fashion industry (competitive intelligence)
• Created marketing tools for merchandising and product marketing (flyers, ads...) • Managed online customers relationship (sales/marketing support for the europeans Department Stores: House of Fraser, Galeries Lafayette...) • Made out the orders and returns for the corners (deliveries, incidents and lawsuits) • Analysed of the quantitatives and qualitatives sales goals for the Department Stores team • Lent support to the Key Account Manager and Sales Managers • Secured the stock control of 60 corners (Benelux) • Participated in the development of new collections (Spring/Summer 2012 and Fall/Winter 2012)
• Sold products and helped international customers • Secured the stock control (inventory) • Followed objectives and marketing analysis • Organized the visual merchandising • Participated in the launch of the new “Denim and Supply” line
• Sold products • Looked after stock and organized the visual merchandising • Lent support to the finance & marketing departments
• Handled customer relations & followed up contracts • Lead several market surveys • Made commercial propositions