I am an Indonesian graphic designer, overall an image-maker. Graduated from Nottingham Trent University & University of the Arts London, I am currently working as a freelancer for many clients especially building an identity for start-up companies in conscious-driven, wellness and sustainable industry.
- The Social SocketThe Social Socket is a Social Media agency based out of United Kingdom that will provide the best curated content for all your social media platforms. Content which is geared and catered to your followers which would leave a digital surge ensuring you’d never blackout! From content creation, campaigns and PR we have you covered. In this new digital age where content is key, why don’t you � in to us! The Social Socket logo embues the playfulness and wit in the name, by playing with different ico
- ManifesTrackManifesTrack provides life-changing meditations, affirmations and astrology guidance. We serve international users from a diverse race, who are interested in health, wellness and community connection. These users want to learn how to manifest and live life more abdundantly. They need guidance to manifest their desires, and connect more with their selves. The creation of ManifesTrack branding for me is to create three main colours and logo that specifically embodies ManifesTrack — meditation, af
- Pietro Simone PackagingThe fierce as I see fit and the way I envisioned is an act of bravery. I’d like to explore the idea of fierce in physics. Although, the law of physics is a stern law of nature; physics phenomenons in their nature are fierce and brave, in a way sparks a change. Therefore, the packaging idea is heavily influenced by visuals of physics phenomenons. Powerful Wave. This packaging is inspired by visuals of visible light wavelength. I thought that this is quite an interesting or intriguing way to disp
- DayrosiaDayrosia provides massage therapy and skincare products for women and men of all ages through online websites and retail boutiques. Dayrosia main customers are clients who have specific needs for their skin and body, for example, preventative care for skin issues, sports injury treatment, and stress-related issues. We create a re-branding and identity for Dayrosia that reflects quite heavily on the founder, Felica DeRoza. We feel this is quite effective due to the nature of the business, where
- Branch of LifeBranch of Life is a food caterer providing a gourmet meal to health-conscious eaters, helping them feel healthy and proud. Branch of Life is a project that I helped create in Equilateral Studio. The idea is that not only Branch of Life provides meals, but Branch of Life also provides quality content to encourage and increase awareness of the benefit of a plant-based diet. Branch of Life is an existing client whose assets are continuous and developing.
+ View all
Projects credited in
Graphic DesignerEquilateral Studio
United StatesFull Time
Equilateral Studio is a creative agency working with beauty, health and wellness brands to spread their purpose through the power of design. Equilateral Studio provides strategy led thoughtful design solutions for leaders in the beauty, health & wellness industries. We create unforgettable branded experiences using a holistic branding approach – an extensive thorough method of branding designed to leave memorable interactions for customers.
Graphic DesignerBright Idea Education
- London, United KingdomInternship
Three months of Graphic Design Internship in Bright Idea Education, a start-up company focusing on game design for children and special needs children. My role for the company is to create visual attributes such as social media content, website design, branding and identity.
+ Show more
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Lightroom
- Branding Identity
- Graphic Communication
- Publishing Design
- Book Publishing
- Logo Design