You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
- Organisation of the daily studio operations and management of five teams; providing guidance and inspiration, and encouraging excellence. - Continually implementing improvements to the workflow, reducing production time and minimising company costs. - Using customer retention and marketing techniques to grow website sales by 65%, as well as seeing a significant growth in sales on www.notonthehighstreet.com - Writing product copy, ensuring the content is concise and informative, whilst adding a thought provoking approach and appealing to the customer emotions. - Introducing improvements to the website to be more visually appealing, easier to use and to increase customer engagement. - Trend and product research, taking inspiration from catwalks, exhibitions and media. Using the research to design products that are commercially suitable for our customer base. Liaising with suppliers to put the designs into production. - Visiting trade shows, including VincenzaOro, IJL, and Spring Fair to find current trends and network with new and existing suppliers. - Art direction, styling and prop sourcing for photo-shoots for all product stills, marketing material, packaging and advertising campaigns. - Highly proficient retouching and colour correcting of images using PhotoShop - Designing email campaigns on PhotoShop, considering key commercial events and timely planned promotions. - Sending campaigns through Mailchimp and monitoring customer reaction. Analysing reports to increase customer engagement and revenue in future campaigns. - Using techniques, including in-house and third party competitions, to grow mailing list database from 2500 to 12500, and increasing social media followers by 3000. - Developing relationships with magazine editors and bloggers to increase brand awareness, using Fashion Insight to manage my contact book.
- Designing customer e-shots and homepage visuals, carefully selecting stock to promote slow selling products and to match current in-store interest. - Monitoring MailChimp e-shot reports to determine customer reaction. - Uploading products on to the CMS, and writing the product copy. - Creative direction of seasonal photo-shoots - Working alongside website design team to make functionality of website easier for the customer and more visually appealing - Proactively thinking ahead and analysing consumers in-store to help maximise sales online and cross selling opportunities - Assisted buying team with seasonal orders, adding my knowledge of current trends and customer buying patterns. - Operated the in-house photography: responsible for photographing merchandise, editing on Photoshop and uploading on to website
- Creating themed YOYO speech bubbles and wallpaper for a renowned night at Notting Hill Arts Club - Creation of props, and decorating club interior
- Styling mannequins, photographing and edited shots for website merchandise - Uploading products on to the online store and wrote product copy. - Designing artwork for customer emails & social media sites - Designed and created weekly window and in-store visual merchandising displays
- Assisting on photo shoots to construct the set - Creating props, designing and decorating backgrounds - Sourcing materials from various locations
- Working with a diverse client base in a fast-paced environment - Working effectively in a team to reach sales and customer loyalty targets
- Creating and producing props for the Christmas window scheme - Placing props in to their prestigious Bond Street store
Fortnum and Mason- June 2008 – August 2008 - Assisted their marketing department with the seasonal events - Assistant fashion buyer with orders, contacting suppliers and investigating best and poor sellers. Assisted buying at Paul Smith, Anya Hindmarch and Lulu Guiness.
- Sole responsibility for the in-store visual merchandising and create the renowned shop window displays. - Organised looks for fashion & catwalk shows, created the running order, and styled the models - Assisted the buyer at fashion houses including Red Valentino and Ralph Lauren