● Successfully sustaining a portfolio of £10 million restricted income projects funded by institutional funders and grant funder by overseeing and developing the submission of robust, compelling and winning proposals. ● Increased the portfolio by £2.3 million within 4 months in position. ● Project managing proposals including setting up milestone timescales, writing narrative applications, financial modelling, corporate information, and ensuring all aspects are compliant with the funder’s/governmental procurement regulations. ● Engaging internal/external stakeholders. ● Analysing gaps, issues and risks, and working with a range of colleagues to reach solutions. ● Representing The Children’s Society at meetings, events and networks. ● Carrying out research/intelligence gathering process. ● Managing competing workload pressures and multiple conflicting deadlines. ● Carrying out lessons learned and ensuring identified best practice is embedded into future projects.
● Managing, writing, and editing compelling, accurate bids, including project development meetings, liaising with subject-matter experts, creating presentations, delivering interview preparation, and organising hand-over meetings with implementation teams. ● Increased the portfolio of services by £1.262 million within 9 months. ● Monitored new funding opportunities from existing/new funders. ● Supporting regional operational teams to design services for victims of crime. ● Presenting complex technical information in an easy-to-read and engaging way. ● Utilising a variety of qualitative and quantitative data sources to strengthen proposals. ● Working with internal/external stakeholders. ● Monitoring and evaluating outcomes of projects and embedding lessons learned.
● Providing administrative support to the Children's Services Legal Team. ● Managing the Case Management System, keeping accurate records, providing information and statistics to a team of Solicitors. ● Dealing with confidential documents and processing them appropriately according to legal procedure. ● First point of contact for the Children's Services Team, ensuring all communications are of a professional/high standard. ● Diary management.
● Supporting children’s learning with a focus on core subjects. ● Working in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment. ● Liaising with parents regarding school procedures and the progress of their child throughout each term ● Diary organisation, arranging meetings and school trips. ● Handling incoming / outgoing calls and correspondence. ● Analysing assessment results and setting objectives for students.
● Organising and running a calendar of charitable events throughout the school term. Highlights include: ○ Fundraised 5000 Euro for the Speransky Children’s Hospital Fund by organising the donation of high profile raffle prizes. ○ Coordinated with the Refugee Repatriation Centre and organised the donation and collection of nutritious food for pregnant women and malnourished children. ○ Organised the donation of Christmas presents to over 300 orphaned children living outside the Moscow Region.
French and Russian