Do you really want to delete project 9 European Music Festivals To Hit Up This Summer?
Do you really want to delete project 10 Essential Festivals For The Grime And Hip-Hop Head?
Do you really want to delete project Interview: Kareem Abdul-Jabaar Reminisces About the adidas Superstars, the LA Lakers ‘Showtime’ era, Bruce Lee and Writing About Mycroft Holmes?
Do you really want to delete project 10 Signs You Should Stop Playing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare?
Do you really want to delete project In The Works - Ghostpoet?
Do you really want to delete project 10 Xmas-Themed Songs That Don't Suck?
Do you really want to delete project http://uk.complex.com/pop-culture/2014/09/fitstagram-fitness-narcissism-instagram/?
Do you really want to delete project Interview: Raekwon Da Chef Hits London, Talks How To Stay Relevant In Rap, Eric Garner & The Racial Tension In America?
Do you really want to delete project Age & Wisdom: Roots Manuva?
Do you really want to delete project Cassidy Vs. Meek Mill (So Far)?
Do you really want to delete project Has Kanye West Signed Hudson Mohawke??
Do you really want to delete project Listen: Joey Bada$$ - Unorthodox (Produced By DJ Premier)?
Do you really want to delete project Their Library: Speech Debelle?
Do you really want to delete project Noisey QOTD: HAS JUSTIN BIEBER GONE OFF THE RAILS??
Do you really want to delete project Noisey QOTD: WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK OF RICK ROSS AFTER THE "U.O.E.N.O" SONG??
Do you really want to delete project The Special Ingredient: Action Bronson?
Do you really want to delete project Theo Walcott Interview - SLAMXHYPE?
Do you really want to delete project The Abstract Floetic: Jesse Boykins III?
Do you really want to delete project Nas & GetOnDown.com Ready The 'Illmatic' Premium Collection?
Do you really want to delete project Personality Clash: DJ A-Trak x DJ Zinc?
Do you really want to delete project FHM Talks to Man of The Moment Wretch 32?
Freelance writer/journalist specialising in all things music, entertainment, pop culture and video games based. Loves football... completely uselessly on the pitch.
• Writing and pitching interviews and articles for Complex UK’s Music and Culture section.
• Providing the first-class customer service and first-hand knowledge of the Le Coq Sportif products and brand history. ? • Promoting special in-store events and promotions. ? • Handling customer transactions and special customer requests. ? • Maintaining shop floor appearance and products to an acceptable standard. ? • Operating unique in-store flocking customisation apparel. • Representing the Le Coq Sportif brand/acting as an ambassador for in-store and external events. • Processing Deliveries and maintaining stock levels. ?
• Translating and re-editing web stories from Noisey’s US website for the UK website • Sub-editing copy before final submission • Assisting in the filming of Noisey’s video features • Transcribing Interviews for the Editor • Researching and sourcing ideas for features and projects • Producing online content • Picture Research / Image Sourcing • Compiling data spread sheets • Increasing web traffic via social media tools
• Writing daily news stories, reviews and conducting interviews for the magazine and the website (All music related articles) • Transcribing interviews for the Editor and Deputy Editor • Liaising with various PRs and record label representatives • Picture Research / Image Sourcing • Liaising and advising writers and making sure that their editorial pieces are in before deadline • Updating the Clash promo log and making sure that all the information is accurate • Increasing website traffic via social media
• Acted as a host by providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere for the day and evening events at the Puma Yard and Social Club. ? • Offered insightful information about the activities and areas in at the Puma events. • Helped with the construction and setup of the Puma Quad store.
• Writing out press releases for artists represented by Outpost Media. ? • Liaise with music journalists and bloggers regarding artist coverage. ? • Researching new and upcoming artists to represent. ? • Researching events and festivals for Outpost Media artists to attend and perform.
• Writing, pitching and planning features and interviews. • Writing content for the website (mainly video games and entertainment related articles) • Increasing website traffic via social media • Transcribing interviews for the Deputy Editor • Researching new ways forward for the brand to become more relevant with current target audience • Liaising with various PR contacts in entertainment and product advertising. • Assisting on various photo shoots (i.e. Calling-in and setting up sample products for photos) • Picture Research / Image Sourcing • Gathering correct resources (i.e. information, details) and producing written content for the FHM calendar app for the iPhone and Android
• Providing first class customer service, and knowledge on different brands. ? • Store and stockroom maintenance. ? • Responsible for getting delivery booked in, put in stoke and putting new lines on shop display.? • Keeping up to date with the current climate and trends in sports and street wear. ? • Frequently provide cover shifts for our sister store Foot Patrol. • Occasionally wrote for features for the Size? bi-monthly newspaper.
• Writing up interviews, features and reviews for the monthly issue. • Producing daily content for RWDMag.com (mainly video games, music, street ear and entertainment related articles). • Liaising with various PR companies to call in sample products or stock shots. • Picture Research / Image Sourcing • Transferring data/old website content to newly designed website • Increasing website traffic and email subscribers via social media
This was an NTCJ accredited course teaching Local Reporting, Shorthand Transcription, Photography and Media Law. I initially joined the course under London Metropolitan University's Journalism Foundation Course and after obtaining my Foundation Degree I was given the option to do a one-year top course for my BA Hons, which took full advantage of. Optional modules included: Creative Writing, Popular Culture, Media Communications and entry-level Japanese. My end of year project culminated in a 10,000-word dissertation on The Effects of Computer Games on Young People and it’s Portrayal in the Media.