Jess Brittain is a Cambridge based creative, photographing between here and London to shoot with various brands. Her work focuses on helping them grow their audiences with the aim to produce strong, yet feminine imagery. I am available for commissions and projects in the UK. Feel free to follow me on Instagram to keep up with current work! Portfolio available upon request. Contact: email@example.com // 07927884908 Clients: Abbynkas, By Red Meg, Meg J Gardner, OBE Label, Isabella Robb, Made of Stories & others. Publications: Vogue, Vigour Magazine, MOB Journal, 17:23 Magazine, Velvet Magazine & others.
+ Show more
- Accessory OverloadPhotographer: Jess Brittain / @jbrittainphoto Stylist: Tiffany Leaves / @tiffanyleaves Stylist Assistant: Ellie / @ellxlott Hair stylist: Evie / @evieoliviahair MUA: Kirsty / @kkirstymarie Model: Mia / @mia.tyl @anothermotherldn Model: Iris / @irisalmeida._ @anothermotherldn Assistant: Vlad / @vladmuresan21
- SpotlightSpotlight is influenced by the feeling of moments in your life all aligning you to a better version if yourself, giving you the confidence to step into your spotlight and own who you are. Massive thank you to the team that made this possible! Model: @nikitaesposito Stylist: @tiffanyleaves Stylist Assistant: @jademariestylist MUA: @ffyyoobb
+ View all
Projects credited in
- BODY TALK Print issue 1Body Talk zine is a global publication which is a collection of words and works by creatives around the world sharing their personal experiences and talking about mental health and body image. From using fashion photography to distort the perception of beauty to reading a comic strip for understanding anxiety, this zine uses off-beat methods of self expression to question society. Body Talk issue1 uses tactile experiences through various textures to shed light on the layers for an interactive e23
- BODY TALK ZINE digital issue one!Hey there! I’m extremely excited to share with you the first issue of Body Talk zine (digital version)! Body Talk is a platform I started during the lockdown that spreads awareness to break stigmas on Body Image and Mental Health. The zine is a collection of words and work from creatives around the world that share their own experiences or start a discussion on various topics under these subjects. Through photography, illustration, film, interaction design and many more mediums the zine helps co26
+ Show more
Trainee Photographer & Floor PlannerFourwalls Ltd
Cambridge, United KingdomFull Time
This role is field-working, which includes visiting high end properties within Cambridgeshire/London and producing quality photography and videography content. In addition, I provide floorplan sketches. Currently I am training to qualify for my A2 CofC drone pilots’ license and undertaking a course for my NVQ in domestic energy assessment.
PhotographerJess Brittain Photography
Cambridge, United KingdomFreelance
- Over 5 years experience working with modelling agencies, stylists, designers, MUA's etc. - Ability to work effectively within a team through collaboration - Creating compelling imagery by working closely with smaller brands, such as: By Red Meg, Isabella Robb, Abbynkas, Made of Stories and Meg J Gardner. - Published in magazines, such as: Vogue, Vigour Magazine, MOB Journal, 17:23 Magazine, Velvet Magazine & others.
+ Show more
- Portrait Photography
- 35mm Film Photography
- Film Photography
- Fashion Photography
- Event Photography
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- 120 Film
- Photo Assisting
- Photoshoot Assisting
- Photoshoot Planning
Bachelor's degree in Photography with honoursCambridge school of Art
- Cambridge, United Kingdom
Studying at Cambridge School of Art, studying various forms of photography from film to digital. Graduating with a first class degree with honours.