Designer, illustrator and art director who's into colour, pattern and typography. I use a semiotic approach to create work that will strike a lasting attachment with its audience. Using my skills in fine art to inspire my creative process, I create work which is fun, recognisable and has a punky attitude. I have worked for clients such as Spice Girls, Nike, MTV, Nickelodeon, Parklife & Lovebox.
- Massive Cinema x RocksLeading design and art direction for the Massive Cinema x Rocks branding and marketing campaign with Studio Moross. Massive launched previews of the incredible new film Rocks ahead of its official release this year at Everyman Cinemas. Initially it was pitched as very much ‘guardian reading indie at the moment!’ which is not surprising for such a heavily layered and down to earth movie. But the clients focus was to pull more from the complexities within the film and capture the essence of posit
- Parklife 2020 Launch FilmI collaborated with Anna Czuz and Kate Moross on the lettering in the announcement film for Parklife Festival 2020 line up launch. Created in house at Studio Moross, with hundreds of hand-drawn names processed and animated to create an intense film capturing the spirit of the Manchester festival. Animation by Leio Kirtley, Kate Moross, Sam Barcham, Ashley Back, George Wheeler. Music thanks to Special Request
- Nike LionessLead design and art direction with Studio Moross to design 14 patches as a celebration of the England women’s national football team, better known as the Lionesses. The patches are now available at NikeTown London as heat transfers and embroidered patches so that they can be used to customise your own England jersey.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- International Women’s Day 2020, meet 100 trailblazers redefining the creative industryAt The Dots, International Women’s Day isn’t just a day – it’s a whole month! A time to take over the site and shine a light on the women and non-binary people redefining the creator landscape. For #IWD2020, we asked industry leaders to nominate the trailblazing women and non-binary people they think will redefine the creative and digital industries over the coming years. The list we’ve put together is one that beams with brilliant, talented people and their dedication to positive change. Book158
- Creative Mentor Network x Studio MorossAs it’s officially holiday season ☃ we’d like to introduce you to our brand new merch in collaboration with Studio Moross! Buy these for yourself or a loved one and know that you will be helping the Creative Mentor Network community increase diversity in the industry. Since 2014, the number of students taking up arts subjects at A-level in the UK (drama, music, art) has fallen by 13,000, almost 17% (BBC, 2019). Contrastingly, the UK creative industry is worth over £100bn and is growing at 4x24
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Art Direction
- Hand Lettering