- Effective communicator - Analytical - Proactive - Solution driven - Track record of continuous process improvement and project delivery - Aspiring to apply operations and project management skills in new environment
• Reviewed and analysed extensive volumes of highly sensitive commercial and financial material including internal HR review, £2.3bn EMI sale litigation, LIBOR and Forex investigations. Summarised and presented relevant findings to senior team members and clients. • Supervised a team of reviewers to meet daily targets. Worked both in a large team of solicitors and as the sole legal support on litigation and antitrust matters. • Coordinated the efficient production of relevant materials prior to a major trial and took ownership of case management responsibilities. • Regularly adapted to satisfy a large variety of fluctuating systematic, legal and client requirements and become a proficient user of a number of software platforms.
• Conducted client meetings to both engage new business and present advice on transactional and multifaceted legal matters in a clear and cohesive manner. • Designed and implemented an Estate Planning Process, amplifying productivity by increasing lead conversion rates and reducing processing time per file. • Successfully pitched amendments to client facing structure of the umbrella company, fundamentally improving the firm's approach to lead generation and creating an increasingly streamlined client experience. • Drafted complex legal documents and advised clients in areas of property law, wills and estates, taxation and small business commercial enterprise. • Promoted to manage all aspects of the legal practice for two months during the principal’s absence.
• Provided an excellent level of customer service for a leading Australian fashion brand, consistently performing in the top 10 sales people for the NSW region. • Selected for head office focus group on brand image and direction, contributing to an increase in targeted marketing. • Progressed to management role, responsible for training of new staff members, stock management, cash management and banking, in addition to achieving a high daily sales target.
• Gained broad customer service experience with an established fashion brand. • Achieved a 100% Customer Service Satisfaction in an independent anonymous survey.
• Currently undertaking an online course designed to improve confidence in building business relationships and enhance contract management skills. • Course operated in association with the Civil Learning Service, the Crown Commercial Service and the International Association of Contact & Commercial Management.
• Enrolled in online course focusing on the role that digital technologies play in empowering business, and how the conjunction of business and IT strategies can improve competitiveness.
Practical Legal Training
Bachelor of Arts (Politics) with Bachelor of Laws (Hons)