You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Plan, design and execute SoAmpli’s communication campaigns on all major social channels -> Rebranded the company’s message to pitch at Harvard Business Schools Alumni Angels and won the competition • Build and implement lead generation strategies for specific target market audiences -> Increased the total click-thoughts by 65.5% • Work with team of copywriters to author and edit industry news articles, blog posts, and landing pages -> Boosted content production by one third • Provide clients with monthly reports demonstrating marketing analytics and pertinent demographic information -> As a result of team work, we renewed 90% of contracts with pre-existing clients
• Contribute in photo shoot production, including hair, makeup, model, stylist bookings • Maintain and updated social media channels • Cultivate relationships with industry contacts at press events
• Perform market research for better understanding of consumer interest and to further develop marketing strategies • Served as primary point of contact for customers, from initial enquiries through to style advice and creating sales, as well as handling logistics and ensuring a smooth packing and posting process -> Consistently exceeded monthly sales goals • Developed and maintained relationships with bloggers and celebrities to ensure product placement and brand exposure -> Corresponded with fashion editors for showroom pulls with celebrity clientele • Demonstrated excellent performance and was offered a permanent position on the fifth month
• Maintain placed orders and ensured inventory is properly distributed as well as merchandise, stock and showroom maintenance • Assigned to various tasks within the company and worked alongside the CEO in rebranding and marketing tactics
• Fashion Business Strategy • Fashion Branding • Marketing Communications • International Marketing Strategies
• Fashion Business Environment • Creative Fashion Management • Fashion Marketing Management • Fashion Business Final Project
BA International Relations is an interdepartmental programme addressing key challenges, issues and approaches to politics as a global activity. Pathways for specialisation ensure rounded interrogation of the subject and support subsequent career success. • Demonstrated comprehension of theories of international relations including realism, idealism, liberalism, neorealism, integrationism, interdependence, dependency, world system and regime • Drew cross-departmental expertise from War Studies, European and International Studies, Political Economy • Teached by leading experts in the field of International Relations, with emphasis on International Relations Theory, Security Studies, International Organisation, International Political Economy, and Regional knowledge • Teached by leading experts in the field of International Relations, with emphasis on International Relations Theory, Security Studies, International Organisation, International Political Economy, and Regional knowledge