You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Strong communication, analytical and organisational skills, I am passionate about all things creative. Experienced across various mediums including internal communication channels, print media, intranet sites, websites and copy writing. Always searching for new ways to learn and develop both professionally and personally. I have gained experience working in complex, high-energy global organisations supporting outsourcing and business change. After working within an intense transformation at the heart of WPP, I am now seeking my next challenge.
• Assisted in creating and delivering the communications strategy for a highly-complex Group-wide WPP IT Transformation Programme involving a global organisational restructure of IT across 350 WPP companies in 111 countries with 170,000 employees • Dealing with HR / legal sensitive information in whilst assisting with creating and coordinating communications and events for the second phase of the IT Transformation programme • Inherited a legacy system and responsible for updating and relaunching the company intranet by creating a proposal, full communications plan and inputting and overseeing the design and content from start to finish • Managed a cross-functional team of intranet administrators to create regular content updates • Drove company engagement by setting up an annual award scheme, organising social events and creating a sense of company culture • Proactively measuring the effectiveness of communications by the use of surveys, focus groups, internal and external channel measures, feedback and other analytics • Created a series of company marketing material such as newsletters and videos via the creation of storyboards, scripts, graphics, copy writing and proofreading and aid in the production and vendor set-up
• Supporting the compliance of mortgage, pension and life insurance files, file checks and updating rental income records • Preparing lender applications and monitoring progress to completion • Prospecting existing clients prior to mortgage expiration to ensure the securement of recurring business
• General admin duties including department finances, transcribing documents, mail merge, the use of customer relationship management databases and evaluating survey data • Helped co-ordinate and conduct weekly training sessions for volunteers, providing support if required • Research and contact sources to help service users in regards to the criminal justice system, housing and landlord issues • Assisted in proofreading articles for several members of staff including Julie Bindel, an internationally renowned feminist journalist
• Adding and updating fashion and beauty features on Facebook and Twitter • Maintaining the company’s website working alongside senior online feature editors to ensure content is managed and up-to-date
• First hand professional customer service (via telephone and face-to-face), dealing with queries and purchasing decisions to boost sales • Departmental specialist responsible for the overall running of the shoes department, stock audits and reading reports to analyse best sellers and visually merchandise as a response to this • Senior level responsibilities such as cashing up tills, training new hires and other leadership roles
• Selected to write an online article on a freelance, monthly basis for the Wimbledon community • Research current issues in the area and source topical photographs to illustrate the articles • Liaise with event organisers to gather information on local events to provide accurate and informative articles
2.1 BSc (Hons)
A-level’s awarded in: Sociology (A), Psychology (B), Geography (B), AS level: English Literature (B)
10 GCSEs A*- B grade