- Tate Lates Night InTate Lates Night In brings an artist-led programme direct to you, wherever you are. Streaming online every month from May 2020, you can discover a mix of artist talks, workshops, film, spoken word and music, featuring artists working in London and internationally. Tune in monthly via www.tate.org.uk/uniqlotatelates
- Harvest CelebrationHarvest Celebration was a free celebratory afternoon for all ages with food, music and making, to mark the end of the harvest season and final week of the pop-up community garden, A Common Ground. Bringing together local food vendors, musicians and creatives, it focussed on the importance of community and conversation... all alongside a free cuppa and spiced pumpkin cake made using ingredients grown onsite.
- Nike Escape on SarkA fitness escape on Sark Island with Nike X Limelight Sports for bloggers, athletes and winners of Nike’s Summer Chase challenge. Packed full of good stuff from early morning yoga and Nike ID designing with artists to silent disco workouts, classes with Nike trainers and challenges across the island.
- Uniqlo Tate LatesOn the last Friday of every month, Tate Modern comes to life after-hours for Uniqlo Tate Lates. You'll find a mix of free art, music, film and workshops. Emerging and established DJs selected by NTS Radio soundtrack the night, alongside artist-led workshops, pop-up talks and film screenings. Find out more here.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Top 30 events in London & beyond for 2020We've launched an events hub on The Dots, full to the brim with cultural, creative, digital & professional events! Now it’s super easy to access panels, exhibitions and workshops all in one place and it’s a breeze to connect and network with attendees and speakers pre- and post-event. If you’re somebody who’s hungry to learn more, upskill and get networking, we want to make it even easier for you – so we’ve put together this list of 25 brilliant companies to follow to ensure that you get a nifty97
- Top 50 Companies to work for in 2020This New Year, do you want to nab that dream job? Well, to kick off 2020 we’ve put together a list of 50 top companies to work for! In order to connect you to lots of brilliant opportunities this year, we formulated this list by asking the community, using insights from company follows, topped off with a dash of our team’s wisdom! Make sure to follow companies that you’re interested in, to stay up to date with events and all-important job opportunities!187
- gIRLS aBOUT Peckham - TATE LATES Digital and Social Media TakeoverSummer of 2019 gIRLS aBOUT pECKHAM showcased for the first time at the Tate Modern as part of Uniqlo Tate Lates by way of a digital and social media takeover which involved an installation, film documenting the spirit of Peckham, along with the creation of new hashtag for our social media takeover for the TATE called - Girls About TATE . gIRLS aBOUT pECKHAM and it's fruitful culture and changing landscape due to gentrification and cultural influences of the area and the inspirational fashion o
- Art after work: late gallery openings in LondonHow are you doing with that resolution to see more art? If you’re struggling to see things on busy weekends, weave art into your week with our guide to late gallery openings. From Cardiff Castle and Kensington Palace to the V&A and Tate Modern - the National Art Pass gives you free entry to over 240 museums, galleries and historic houses across the UK as well as 50% off entry to major exhibitions. Find out more21
+ Show more
- Art Events
- Art History
- Creative Production
- Events Production
- Artist Interviews
- Art Writing
- Arts Research
- Arts Marketing
- Youth Engagement