- The aim of RUN was to highlight the impact and use of running as a method to relieve stress and everyday pressures that young creatives may face physically and mentally. Also to use the theme ‘Run’ as a metaphor for perseverance and a continuous journey towards success. We were briefed by Nike to make a piece of digital content to highlight the following: Running at Night and the Link between Mental Health,Running and being a young creative. The project was launched successfully and since has b
Projects credited in
- As the first quarter of the year comes to an end and we enter spring; we look back on the last few months with gratitude and joy as we celebrate growth, life and prosperity. Despite coming an awful long way, we acknowledge that none of this would be possible without the love and support from our community of creatives worldwide that continue to be a pillar for our platform. We thank you. The intro of 2019 has been plagued with some monumental losses for our culture with the untimely passing of
- Towards the back end of 2018 myself and Nene approached Guap Magazine to shoot a mini series talking to creatives who had carved a career for themselves on their own terms. We spoke to new and experienced professionals, from MD's to Entrepreneurs and spoke to them about their careers to date. From the name of the series to finding the location for us to shoot it was a fun project to work and I'm already thinking about how we can go bigger and better for season 2. The 1st episode is with Sop
- AGE IS NOTHING BUT A NUMBER. There is no time like now where this statement holds true. There are so many amazing young people currently doing things that were seen merely as impossible for people of their age. From the music charts, to academics, the age of success is getting younger by the second. Whether this is due to the internet or the rise of role models in culture, one thing is for sure the talent is undeniable. This is a statement to every young person out there. You are capable of a
+ Show more
Chief Marketing OfficerGUAP Magazine
London, United KingdomFull Time
GUAP is the world’s first video magazine – a revolutionary youth platform at the forefront of creative culture, discovering and showcasing emerging talent. The aim of GUAP is to document & nurture young grass roots creative talent within music, fashion, the arts & business, both locally & globally.
Analyst ProgrammerMotability Operations
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Using an array of technologies including Java, Maven, SQL, Groovey, Grails, Geb, Spock and many more to develop and maintain our business systems as a part of the development team. Generally working in SCRUM teams to provide key deliverables as the company embarks on multi-million pound IT project to revolutionize the way our systems are used to provide an excellent service for our customers.
- Web Design
- Photoshoot Planning
- Video Production
- Video Editing
- Marketing Branding
- Event Planning
- Event Management
- Event Marketing
Computer Science And Business AdminUniversity of Kent
Canterbury, United Kingdom
Focuses on the technical aspects of computer science. The first language you learn is Java, the standard programming language for many mobile devices and widely used in the industry. Other areas covered include software engineering, network technology and human-computer interaction. You learn how to develop software, program mobile devices and discover the underlying protocols on which the internet runs.