Straight talking, passionate digital professional. My career started at a new business consultancy, swiftly moving in house to the digital agency formerly known as Wheel (now DigitasLBi), I then moved about a bit, running both new business and client delivery for a few good (and some bad) companies. Redundancy in 2012 spurred me to launch Bravand, which is a collective of freelancers that design and build websites and platforms. Along with Bravand work, I also freelance for other agencies and companies across UX work (user understanding, journeys, wireframes and prototypes) and project management.
- Invictus Games website for Mens's Health Magazine and Paco RabanneWebsite to support branded content partnership between Men's Health and Paco Rabanne's Invictus. The site had different phases in line with the online TV competition including showcase of competitors, online voting and data collection
- Dear Zoo for iPadiPad app version of this iconic children's book by Rod Campbell. The app contained both a read for me with audio and read for myself version of the book including lift the flap on tap functionality and a range of interactive qualities to each animal. It also contained two simple pick a pair animal games with noises.
- ASOS Malibutique trend board gameInteractive game for ASOS and Malibu for desktop and mobile. The game asked users a series of fashion based questions designed by the ASOS editorial team. When completed, each user was presented with a bespoke trend board showcasing products from that season as well as the opportunity to enter a competition. Designed and built in under a month, the campaign got over 10,000 entries in about a month of being live.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Testing a new gifting concept with usersGiftpad is a new gifting concept, very much in stealth mode. Sorry to be so ambiguous but I’ve signed an NDA. Problem There’s nothing out there quite like Giftpad. That always begs the question - is this a solution looking for a problem? So, the Founder needed confidence that her idea was worth pursuing and whether potential customers would “get” it, use it and keep on using it. Solution I canvassed a lot of people on their attitudes towards giving and receiving gifts. Again, I can’t really go
- Building a B2B website that puts its users' needs firstNewable helps UK companies take the next step with their business. They offer a range of funding options, advice on a range of topics and workspace in 40 locations nationwide. Problem Two years previous, Newable was a brand new brand that had just started offering a broader range of services to a bigger market than its predecessor (Greater London Enterprise) had. For that reason, Newable’s first website was very Newable-centric. Now, two years on, the brand established and services gaining tr
Project ManagerGenisys Group
London, United KingdomFreelance
Freelance PM working on delivering a pilot technical platform for a logistics firm
+ Show more
- Web Design
- Digital Production
- Project Management
- Digital Design
- Systems Design
- Systems Thinking
- CMS Websites
- CMS Platforms